Chapter 25: Secret Dragon Arts

Training for war has come and now the time for learning the Secret Dragon Arts is now.

I stood in front of the dragon slayers with my other dragon forms.

"What are we doing?" Gajeel asked impatiently.

"Jake you'll go help Natsu. Melissa you'll help Lily. Star help Sting and Chloe. And Willow help Wendy." I said without really paying any attention to Gajeel's comment.

"What about the rest of us?!" Gajeel yelled coming a step closer.

"Darktrisia take Gajeel, Raven and Rogue. I'm sick of listening to Gajeel's annoying voice." I insisted and the Darkness Dragon walked towards them and dragged Gajeel away with Raven and Rogue following close behind.

"So I'm guessing that the rest of us should go with our elements?" Wendy asked quietly.

"Yes." I hardly looked at Wendy, my mind wandered to every possible thing that could go wrong and that was a lot.

Everyone separated into their groups and started working on their Secret Dragon Slayer Arts.

This was going to be a rough couple of hours...

Luminesa's POV

"Try again Chloe." I encouraged her kindly, I knew Sting thought I was wasting my time on her but I wasn't. I know Chloe and once she's comfortable with something she will be unstoppable.

"Secret Dragon Slayer Art; Blinding Angel: Piercing Twin Fangs!" Two blades of light appeared and she sent them into the tree, I watched as it sliced it into the shape of an "X".

"Well I'll be damned the girl actually knows Secret Dragon Slayer Arts." Sting said amazed that someone like Chloe who was so small and fragile could be so strong.

"Of course I can, I was always good at using Light Magic." Chloe said smirking at Sting.

This certainly was going to be interesting.

Darktrisia's POV

Well I was stuck with three dragon slayers who could hardly get along.

"You wanna go Shadow Boy?!" Gajeel yelled at Rogue. I rolled my eyes and looked at Raven.

"Raven just try the move again." I said seeing as she was the only one who really wanted to learn.

"Yes Ma'am." She stepped forward and put her hands up. "Secret Dragon Slayer Art; Shadow Dragon Scales!" She jumped in the air and shot black orbs directly at Gajeel and Rogue.

"Hey what the hell was that for?!" Gajeel yelled as they got up from the ground.

"For being stupid. We have a war on our hands and you're sitting there bickering like two school girls. If we don't win then there won't be a time to bicker anymore because we'll be dead!" Raven yelled at them and put her hands on her hips.

She gets more like me everyday...

Grandeeney's POV

Willow has been being a little too harsh with Wendy and I can see it written on her face. She looks like she's about to cry, but she needs this we don't have time to baby her.

"Again Wendy and this time focus more." Willow said sternly. Wendy breathed heavily as she got ready to cast the spell again.

"Secret Dragon Slayer Art; Sky Drill!" Air flowed around her.

You can do it Wendy.

A giant wave of air flew into the trees nearby and they all toppled over. Wendy dropped to her knees breathing heavy.