Chapter 16: Zevy, The Poison Dragon Slayer

So theres going to be a plot twist in this chapter hahahaha! XD

Like the last chapter this is going to be in Zevy's POV.

Zevy's POV

These Fairy Tail wizards were strong, however that is the least of my concerns I have to kill Crystal before they hide her away.

"Zevy I'm leaving you in charge of things here." Raven said before disappearing into the shadows.

Of course she wants to kill Crystal the most it's only natural she gets to kill her.

"Solid Script, Fire!" I turned my attention back to the fight and saw a flaming "FIRE" coming towards me.

I jumped out of the way and looked at the person who sent it and I froze. That blue hair, that headband, that outfit... it couldn't be... I thought she died in the fire too...

"Levy..." I appeared next to her and grabbed her wrist gently and pulled her away from everyone.

"Hey where are you taking me?!" She yelled and that's when I saw a metal fist coming towards me.

"Let go of her!" I turned and stopped the metal fist dead in it's tracks.

"I don't want to hurt her... Levy... do you remember me?" I looked at her and let go of her wrist.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" I frowned.

"So you really don't remember me... nevermind..." I turned and jumped on the metal fist and punched the guy in the face sending him flying into a nearby tree.

"GAJEEL!!!!" Levy ran towards him and bent down next to him. She was crying... I made her cry...

"It's been a long time since I saw you cry, Levy... the last time was the day of the fire that killed our parents." I muttered and turned away from them, I have no interest in the past I need to stop these Fairy Tail pests and now.

"Secret Dragon Art: Poisonous Dragon Swarm!" Poison covered the entire battlefield and I smirked knowing no one that was inside would be alive when they came out.

"You thought that was going to stop us buddy?" I froze and as the poison cleared I saw a pink cloud of puff there.

"Thanks Aries." A girl with blond hair said and the celestial spirit Aries disappeared.

"Damn..."

"Time for you to explain why you want Crystal dead." A guy with black hair and no shirt on said.

"Very well. When I was a child my family was killed in a fire... it was after that I found a Poison Dragon named Vemon, he trained me like the other dragon slayers however I wasn't upset by him leaving it was what he said he would do before he disappeared that upset me."

"What was that?" Levy asked.

"Well..."

*flashback*

"Hey Vemon." I said walking into the cave.

"My child you look like you just ran four miles is everything alright?" I breathed heavily.

"I just went to my village to see if maybe..." I felt tears in my eyes.

"My boy, if I search for any trace of them will that make you feel better?" I smiled and nodded.

"Thank you Vemon." He smiled and I walked over to him and curled up on the ground and closed my eyes.

"Get some rest my child I'll wake you in a little bit." I nodded.

"Thank you for helping Levy... She's my little sister and I hope she's alright..."

*flashback over*

"Vemon said he would help me find my little sister who didn't die in the fire... he never did because he disappeared like all the other dragons."

"Who was your little sister?" I looked at Levy who was shaking, she must remember something.

"My little sister is the girl standing right there." I pointed at Levy.

"Zevy... I thought... you died..." I saw tears stream down her face again as she ran up to me. I pulled her into me and hugged her tightly.

"I'm so sorry I didn't come back for Levy... I've regretted it for years..." she cried against me as I stroked her head.

"It doesn't matter you're alive and well that's all that matters to me, but you can't kill Crystal. I'll never forgive you if you do..." I sighed.

"Levy, she's done horrible things..." Levy shook her head.

"No! If you even think about going to kill her then I'll never speak to you again!" I flinched at her aggressive tone.

"Alright." She smiled brightly. That's when I remembered who was after Crystal. "We have to go after Crystal, Raven is tailing them... if you think me and Luke are tough she uses dark magic, she could kill Crystal with a snap." The pink haired boy, the blond celestial wizard, the black haired shirtless guy, and a red haired armor clad woman stepped forward with Luke.

"Wendy and Lily are with Laxus so we need to hurry." The red head said. I nodded and let go of Levy.

"Be careful brother." I nodded and rushed away with the others.

Raven you better not kill her. Levy would never forgive me if I let her die...