Chapter 17: Raven, The Darkness Dragon Slayer

The Darkness Dragon Slayer is hunting down Crystal, will everyone be able to reach them in time?

Raven's POV

Time for me to finally be rid of this annoying dragon.

My dark magic powers have gotten ten times stronger over the years that she's been living a normal life as a human.

That's when they came into view.

"Well, well look who I found." They stopped and turned seeing me appear from the shadows. I saw my mother was asleep or out cold one or the other. "Awe, I want her awake when I kill her, that way I can hear her scream."

The blond haired guy with a scar on his right eye set her down and turned to me.

"You're not going to hurt her!" He disappeared into lightning and started coming towards me.

"Awe you're like Luke in a way. But you can't stop me." I flicked my wrist and the guy went flying into a wall.

"Damn..." I giggled and wrapped some chains around him and the two other dragon slayer girls.

"I won't kill you all if you don't get in my way, all I want is to kill her and I'll be on my way." I walked towards my mother, lying defenseless on the ground. "Oh mother? TIME TO GET UP!" I said kicking her in the stomach and she opened her eyes sharply.

"Raven... I'm sorry... you went and studied dark magic because of the way I treated you..." I kicked her again.

"I don't need your pity." she shook her head.

"I'm not pitying you... you, Luke and Zevy are my children... I promised Luke I would always be with him and I said I would help Zevy find his little sister but I disappeared before I could.... and you... I could have saved you if I just raised you better..." I shook with rage.

"SHUT UP!!!! DIE!!!!!" Chains wrapped around her wrists and ankles.

"Raven, please I know you never meant to hurt anyone, you just wanted to be loved and Darktrisia didn't do that. All she did was hurt you and I'm so sorry for that." I glared at her.

"You act as if you're so innocent in all of this. You are the one behind all the dragons, you're the puppet master pulling all the dragons strings." she frowned and looked down.

"Raven..."

"Enough! Just let me kill you in peace or maybe I should torture like Darktrisia did to me for years." A whip appeared in my hand and I started whipping her non-stop. "AHAHAHAHA!!!" I laughed as blood dripped down her shoulders.

She will feel all the pain I felt.

Crystal's POV

Raven why did this have to happen to you? I thought as she whipped my body non-stop, it was painful but I needed to find some way to get through to her.

Awaken within me dragon of the dark abyss!

Darktrisia appeared behind Raven.

"Raven, you really haven't changed have you?" She froze and looked back at her.

"How are you here?!" She yelled backing away.

She was still afraid of Darktrisia.

"You don't know anything about what Crystal can do, but I know one thing for sure you can not be allowed to use this dark magic anymore."

Awaken within me dragon of heaven's light!

Luminesa appeared next to Darktrisia.

"My light can penetrate the darkest of shadows, allow me to get rid of the dark magic inside her." She said and Darktrisia wrapped her dark chains around Raven.

"Be my guest." Luminesa glowed and I heard Raven scream through the blinding light. The dark chains holding me vanished and I dropped to my knees gasping and clenching my wounds.

The light faded and I saw Raven drop to her knees and looked at Luminesa and Darktrisia.

"I...I... What just happened? What have I been doing?" I struggled to crawl over to her and wrapped my arms around her.

"I'm so sorry Raven..." she tensed but then relaxed. Darktrisia and Luminesa disappeared into my body again and I saw Erza, Luke, Zevy, Natsu, Lucy and Gray running towards us.

"Crystal get away from her!!!" Erza said making her purgatory sword appear.

"No stop! Luminesa took the dark magic away from her, she's not going to hurt anyone anymore." I said pulling her closer to me as she shivered in fear.

"I'm so sorry... I don't know why I let that man talk me into using dark magic." Man?

"Who?"

"I'm sorry... I don't know, he was just a shadow..." I nodded and felt dizzy.

"Make sure Wendy, Lily and Laxus are alright..." I said to the others and found a way to my feet.

"Crystal you look like you're going to fall over." Lucy said and came over to help me.

"Let us it's partly our fault that she got hurt." Luke said and helped me up with Zevy's help.

"I'm sorry I left you Luke I know I promised... and Zevy I know I was going I help you find Levy.... I'm sorry." They both smiled gently.

"I found Levy she's in your guild so in a sense you did help me find her."

"And Natsu explained that you never meant to leave I'm sorry we attacked you." I smiled.

"It's alright I could never stay mad at you boys." That's when my body crashed and I passed out.