Chapter 19: Search for the Dragon Slayers

The time for gathering their forces is now, they don't know how long it will take to one find Zeref and two defeat him before he can destroy all the humans and creatures of the world.

The next morning I went back to the guild and looked around at all my friends laughing and joking around.

I have to talk to the dragon slayers...

"Hey Mira?" I asked as she started to walk by with her tray of beers.

"Yeah Crystal?"

"Could you gather Laxus, Natsu, Gajeel, Wendy, Luke and Lily together out back I need to talk to them." She smiled and nodded.

"Of course." I smiled and walked out back and waited for them all to get outside.

"Hey Crystal, what's up?" Natsu asked.

"Look I don't have a lot of time to explain, but I need your help. Zeref came to me last night, I talked to him before I lost my memory and he wanted me to learn dark arts to destroy all humans. I refused and now he's planning all out war..." They all tensed up.

"Are you serious?" Laxus asked.

"Yes... He's calling it The War of Darkness." I muttered and looked down.

"What can we do to help?" Wendy asked.

"I want you all to help me find the other dragon slayers." They all seemed shocked.

"Wait does that mean Sting and Rogue too?" Gajeel asked. I nodded.

"Yes. Any dragon slayer needs to be told and needs to come help." I said hoping that this was all going to end well.

"What are you going to do?" I sighed and looked at the sky.

"I need to try and convince the other dragons to help."

"Wait but you were banished!" Wendy said confused.

"No I wasn't my mother just made you all believe that, I can return whenever I want." I said smiling brightly.

"WHAT?!" Wendy and Natsu yelled.

"We had to make you all believe that or else we would be losing our touch as dragons, just forget about it we don't have time to get into this arguement. Will you all help me?" They all nodded and smiled at me.

"Who do we need to find?" I grinned brightly.

"Well Natsu and Gajeel I want you two to go find Saffron she's the Ice Dragon Slayer. My ice form can help you."

Awaken within me dragon of the freezing cold, Glacius!

Glacius appeared and smiled at the two boys.

"Just try and keep up with me."

"Laxus and Luke I want you two to go look for Chloe the Light Dragon Slayer. Luminesa can help you find her."

Awaken within me dragon of heaven's light, Luminesa!

"I'm happy to be of service whatever you need just let me know." She said shyly.

"Finally Wendy and Lily I want you two to go find Azure the Water Dragon Slayer. My water form will help you."

Awaken within me dragon of the sea, Aquarias!

"I'll be sure to protect you both, please allow me to be of service." I nodded to all my forms.

"Take good care of them." I said.

"What about Zevy and Raven?" Luke asked.

"I've already sent them a message and asked them to go and inform Sting and Rogue of the situation."

"You always were one to prepare beforehand." I smiled and looked at the sky.

"Be careful all of you, I need to go and work on convincing the dragons. Meet back here as soon as you find the others."

Open Portal to the Dragon Realm!!!

A bright blue light appeared around me and I vanished into the sky.

Be careful my children, hopefully Zeref leaves you all alone for the time being...