They're more like children

Sans' POV.

I gave out a groan. My body shifting into the warmer plush beside me. Plush? I'd slowly lift my head, a groggy feeling still left tingling within my bones due to having just woke up. It was dark but from what I could see I was back in Error's room and what I was cuddling is a now very awake Error. The black boned skeleton groaned and rubbed his sockets, the mismatched hues falling on my figure as my cheeks seem warmer than before. Was I resting with Error? I quickly snapped from my sleepy embarrassment as Error muttered a soft question to me. “What's the matter Sans” his voice only caused my soul to speed up in a way I didn't know it could. I searched for an answer however didn't find it and simply flopped back into snuggling his chest, his ribcage exposed due to a lack of shirt that I only just realized. I could hear him laugh and I felt a figure hook under my chin lifting it. “You're bluer than a blueberry there bud” his voice was a subtle coo that seemed to tug at my soul, I enjoyed that tone and he seemed to notice. I felt his body shift and tug mine closer, his face shortly followed. The rhythm of his soul, I finally heard it beating just as fast as mine. They seemed in sync now as Error leaned closer and closer and-. I yelped and Error nearly fell of the bed as someone busted into the room causing it to slam into the wall, a golden light invading the room and a shout of Killer's overly happy 'good morning'. Killer didn't seem to notice the prior situation thankfully and instead announced how breakfast was being made by Horror. I groan again and move my stuff joints as Error stand up. Error shoved Killer out and locked the door before rubbing the ridge of his nose. “Ignore that idiot” he mumble with irritation before turning on the lights causing a blinding sensation. He'd walk over holding some folded clothes and hand them to me, “Here they may be a bit big so I added a belt, you can change in here I'll go to the bathroom”. When the sentence was fully processed by me I went to protest however Error was already gone. I'd huff and begin changing, he was right the pants were larger then what I'd usually wear but the belt helped. And the shirt was surprisingly cozy however large. I felt like a child in the small clothing. I shook off the feeling and walked over, following the buzz of chit chat I found my way to the kitchen. Everyone was talking and Cross was the first to notice me as I sat beside him on a bar stool. “Hey bud” he'd hum in a light tone, he wore a soft grin and his jacket was on causing the sides of his face to be incompaced in fluffy white fur. “Sleep well?” he ask and I simply nod still groggy but more alive when Nightmare entered and sat beside me. His tentacles would twitch and his expression was a blank unreadable calmness. “I hope Killer isn't to annoying, he tends to get in the way” was Nightmares first comment with a quick response of Killer being “Boss! How could you you can't agree with them” he'd fall to the floor in a heart broken motion gaining a grin from the inky skeleton. I felt my own lips tug into a smile, still staring at Killer as I reply “Nah just a ride awakening, nothing different from my brothers”. Nightmare would nod and we'd continue to watch the chaos of his crew. They treated each other like family and even acted like young siblings in their actions, fighting and tattling. It was surprisingly calming to see. Horror soon gave us plates of food I'd only see in movies with how they looked and I felt my stomach growl. The aroma was amazing but I felt awkward eating, Nightmare began and soon stared at my untouched food, “it'd be rude not to eat, Horror made it for you don't draw it to waste”. That was all I needed to start eating, basically scarfing it down earning a incredibly happy, puppy like Horror. This, they're like children.

.
Short :) deal with it.