A Kiss For A Prince [Day 15 pt 2]

Micah had his hands in his pockets as Lorelai hugged onto one of his arms humming."Decisions, decisions." Was all the female said.

Micah hummed in agreement until his eyes came across a movie that caught his attention. It was called Nimona."Let's watch this one." He pointed.

"I guess it is fair that you choose the movie this time since last time in Highschool my friends chose. It was a good movie, so I think I will like this." Lorelai said nodding her head.

"Lorelai. Do you remember what happened during the movies? You were to busy making out with your then boyfriend, as your friends were also making out with their boyfriends or girlfriends at the time. How the hell do you know if the movie we watched was good or not?" Micah asked scoffing at the brunette.

"You didn't have to pay attention to that." Lorelai blushed as she hit his chest.

"I'm sorry, it's hard to pay attention to a sucky movie when all you hear is smoochies beside you." Micah said flicking the girl on the forehead causing to frown slightly.

"I'm sorry you didn't have a date, Micah. But I'm guessing you wanna relive that moment?" Lorelai smirked.

"No. Not ever again not even when I'm dead do I want to relive that." Micah deadpanned pulling his arm away from the clingy girl.

"No, I don't mean in the same way. I mean you wanna do the smoochies with someone here, maybe one of your friends? I mean I don't blame you, you got some hot guys to choose from." Lorelai explained herself. Hiding his embarrassment well, our beautiful main character cleared his throat.

"Lorelai, let's just drop that subject and we get the tickets. If we drop it I won't whine about being here anymore." Micah bargained done with the topic all together.

Lorelai finally let go of his arm and clapped her hands together with a bright smile."Really? Can do!"

"Thanks." Micah then walked away from Lorelai to the Daemos boys. This left Lorelai to her imagination, Micah gave Lorelai a weird face as he saw the girl giggling to herself like he doesn't giggle to himself sometimes."So what movie do you guys wanna see? If you can't find one you like I have one on mind."

"I'm still conflicted on what we're doing." Rhys said confused written all over his face. Micah sighed before thinking of a way to explain it.

"Watching a movie is like- reading a book but instead of reading it's either moving pictures or actual people acting out scenes and you watch it with your eyes." Micah shrugged.

"Really?!" Rhys said excitedly, his eyes now held sparkles. Micah nervously laughed nodding his head.

"Yeah. I mean, that's the best way I can describe it. You're just watching people act out a story on a screen." Micah rubbed his chin in thought.

"A real story?" Asch asked. It knocked Micah out of his thoughts 1 because his voice was calm and not as loud a usual so it held a certain rasp behind it 2 because it was hot.

"No; hmm, just so you guys understand everything you see on the screen is not real, it's fake. They are acting. So it can't hurt you." Micah explained just in case Nimona was scary.

"Really?! That sounds so cool!" Noi beamed as he placed his hands on his cheeks in wonder.

"So, what movie are we going to see?" Rhys asked.

"I was thinking we could watch Nimona it looked interesting." Micah shrugged since that he thought about it maybe it wouldn't be the best choice to let them choose seeing as they might fight. It made him happy though 'cause now they could watch a movie he wanted to see.