The Kindness Of Humans [Day 6]

1:00 am

Micah woke up feeling the sensation of someone looking at him. Opening his eyes he saw Rhys bending down watching him."Oh food you're awake. Remember your promise to take us out when the sun rises."

"Is that all?" Micah yawned.

"I have one more important thing to tell you. Remember to let the other Daemos eat ice cream as well. It's important for our research." Rhys informed.

"Is that an excuse for you to use ice cream?" Micah asked only for sparkles to come to Rhys's eyes as he did "yes." Yawning Micah said."I'm going back to sleep."

"Don't forget." And with that Rhys left Micah's room.

2:18 am

Micah woke up to a punching sound. Opening his eyes he saw Leif punching his phone."The fuck are you doing?" Micah asked.

"Trying to get the Leif out of your magic slab out here, to show him who's superiors." Leif said before he went back to punching the phone.

"Why are you guys so dumb." Micah mumbled."Stop punching my phone!"

"Make me." Leif said. Micah then grabbed his phone and put it in his sweat pants (not in the boxers just in the sweatpants)."Uh what is that supposed to do?"

"Make you not want to grab it from my pants because you respect boundaries?" Micah said hoping that Leif wouldn't put his hands in his pants.

"I respect nothing!" Leif said grabbing Micah's pants pulling it back a bit so he can put his hand in, but then Micah stopped him.

"It's behind my source of power, put your hands in my pants and you die." Micah said quickly pushing his pants back against him.

"Y'know. I respect that you put death in all of your spells. Makes me respect you more." With that Leif walked to Micah's room door."Watch your back sorcerer Micah." Then he was gone

"God he's stupid. But so cute." With that Micah took his phone out his pants and fell back to sleep

3:07 am

Micah woke up to the feeling of being watched and when he opened his eyes he saw Noi laying infront of him body close to his."What are you doing?" Micah asked as his face turned a light shade of pink.

"Do you think humans will think I'm a threat?" Noi asked with pure curiosity.

"To there personal space yeah." Micah answered.

"What does that mean?" Noi asked.

"It means if you were laying in my bed and I didn't know you I would be terrified." Micah answered face still the light shade of pink.

"Really?" Noi gasped in joy.

"Yes." - Micah

"Good. Thanks for the advice Micah." Noi replied before getting out of Micah's bed and leaving his room.

4:45 am

Micah woke up to someone going through his room. When he opened his eyes he saw Asch with a ball of fire in his hand standing above the dresser that helped his boxers."What are you doing?"