A Spa With Daemos [Day 10]

It was Monday, Ava was home today. It was 12:00 am Micah had his fangs sharpened as he was gonna attack the Daemos for not telling him they had a hot tub, but before he went into there wall portal thing he went into his sisters room."Ava..."

Ava opened her eyes with a yawn as she looked at Micah."Micah? What is it...?" Ava rubbed her eyes a bit as she sat up in her bed.

"Come with me into the Daemos wall portal thing, they have a hot tub." As soon as Micah said this Ava was fully awake and grabbed her stabby pencil. They then walked inside the portal like wall.

"When I see those idiots, I'm gonna stab them with my stabby pencil and demand answers. Ava isn't playing around, Ava will get answers! Why is Ava speaking in 3rd person? Never mind." Ava said as she did stabbing motions with her giant pencil. Micah nodded as he followed his sister; he too wanted to know why they didn't tell him about their hot tub. I mean their living in the sibling's apartment they should at least know.

Walking deeper into the beautiful palace like place they found the room with the 'hot tub'. Walking inside they took a better look and it was shaped like a 4 leaf clover. Walking deeper into the room Ava dropped her pencil and gushed over the beauty.

Ava took off her clothes revealing the two peace bathing suit she put on for the hot tub and got in sighing happily at the warmth, Micah followed her action but didn't have a two peace and just some swim trunks. The siblings sat next to each other and began relaxing making small talk forgetting that they were going to torture the Daemos.

Hearing foot steps Micah snapped his head to the door. Ava was relaxing almost as if she fell asleep."Prince Micah? Princess?" Pierce said confused. He didn't remember Micah's sisters name so he just stuck with princess as to not be rude.

"Hi!" - Micah

"Princess?" - Ava

"Why are you in the spell- I mean what are you doing here?" Rhys asked stuttering over his words.

"Well originally, we wanted to yell, stab, and suck the blood out of you guys, because we were mad at ourselves for letting you guys into our life without question. But then I stumbled upon your hot tub and brung Ava to it as I forgave myself for not asking questions. But we got mad at you guys for not telling us you had an amazing hot tub!" Micah explained in one breath before gasping for air with a smile as Ava nodded.

"Hot tub? This is a spell- wait did he just say suck the blood out of us?!" Noi started to panic only to be hit in the back of the head by Leif.

"They're doing that thing he does in his spell pool." Asch said. Ava raised an eyebrow and said spell pool? Which caused Rhys to panic.

"He meant to say Hot Tub like you." Rhys chuckled out nervously a small sweat drop forming on the side of his head.

"Is that safe for them to be doing?" Leif asked.

"Silence!" Rhys whispered shouted to Leif.

"You know what... if you guys let us use this Hot Tub all we want. I'll tell you guys more about the human world. Mkay?" Micah said, resting his head on Ava's who had used his shoulder as a head rest.

"Really?" - Rhys

"Deal." - Asch

Micah nodded at Asch's words giggling a bit as Ava's hair tickled his neck before saying."Come sit with us! Let's talk."

"C-can we do that? Even I thought-." Noi began only to see Pierce walk in and sit next to Micah.

"You're supposed to take your clothes off- never mind my sister is to innocent for that." Micah said as Ava blushed as he looked panicked. The others soon followed Pierce lead and walked in sitting in a circle around the siblings.