Ava Is Sick! [Day 11]

Micah was at Mrs.Oates apartment home just chilling as they talked over some food. Mrs.Oates had offered to make him some food to eat and some to bring home to Ava. Suddenly there was a a chorus ringing of door bell.

"I'm coming!" Mrs.Oates shouted as she walked to the door Micah behind her. Opening the door it showed Rhys and Pierce with their Daemos clothes on, but at least they hid their horns."Oh my."

The two males looked panicked causing Micah to worry."Mrs.Oates! Oh- Prince Micah. Never mind that. We need your help."

"Oh look if I was 40 years younger I'd be happy to take Micah's place, but I'm just happy listening I-." Micah looked at Mrs.Oates with his jaw dropped how could she think such naughty things, shaking off his shock Micah spoke.

"What's wrong you two?" Pierce looked at Micah worried saying.

"Ava is sick."

"Oh sick?" Mrs.Oates said sounding worried. The males nodded before leading them both back into the apartment room and into Ava's bedroom where she slept.

"Well?" Asch asked.

"This didn't good... she had a terrible fever of 102, and she's sticky." Micah looked at the thermometer that Mrs.Oates held before seeing the Tylenol on her bed side table some of the paper was peeled off, poking the semi peeled off paper it was sticky, sweat dropping Micah now knew why Ava was sticky.

"Can you help us, make her feel better?" Rhys asked softly as to not wake up the sleeping female.

"Of course I can, but it will take some time. Micah can you deal with the bath while I deal with the food?" Mrs.Oates asked the worried brother.

"Of course. Pierce help me bring her to the bath." Micah then walked into her bathroom filling her tub with warm water and bubbles. Soon Pierce came into the bathroom with Ava."Put her on that stood right there, but hold her up so she doesn't fall backwards."

Pierce sat her down and held her up. Micah turned off the faucet and took in a deep breath before exhaling."Pierce can you close your eyes?" Pierce looked at him confused before nodding and closing his eyes. Micah began stripping Ava, looking away so he wouldn't evade her privacy. As she was bare in front of both males he picked her up carefully and sat her in the tub.

Letting out a sigh of relief he looked back at his sister who was covered by the bubbles."You can open your eyes now." Pierce opened his eyes and saw that Micah and Ava were now near the tub. Walking over to them he dropped down to his knees watching as Micah cleaned his sister, he noticed the uncomfortable look on Micah's face but didn't dare speak.

"Pierce. Go get in your human clothes, and tell the other boys to do the same if they haven't already." Pierce nodded and walked out the bathroom. After cleaning his sister he left her to soak in the warm water. Walking out of her bathroom he looked through her dresser to find some comfortable clothes for her to wear when she gets out.

Bringing her clothes into the bathroom, Micah looked away as he took her out the tub and wrapped a towel around her body before blow drying her hair. After drying her off he tried not to look at her much as he dressed her. As she was fully dressed he brought her to her room and laid her back on her bed.

Taking her dirty clothes and towel he threw it into her dirty clothes basket (hamper, whatever y'all people called it). Walking out her room he sees Mrs.Oates and Rhys making Potato soup. Rhys turned around to look at Micah. Micah's jaw dropped as he saw Glasses on his face.

"Prince Micah?" Rhys said clapping his hands in front of Micah's face. Blinking out of his daze Micah's face exploded into a blush."Are you alright?"

"I'm fine!" Micah stuttered out. His blush deepened as he heard Mrs.Oates laugh at him in the background."A-anyways, where did you get those Glasses?"

"Mrs.Oates gave them to me. Is something wrong with them?" Rhys asked frowning his eyes brows not wanting something there to be something wrong with his new glasses.

"No! No. You look good. I mean- the glasses look good on you. I- oh my god." Micah covered his face with his hands as the compliment he gave Rhys had made the Daemos male blush. Mrs.Oates looked at the flustered males as she laughed at them.

"Well aren't you two cute. But the soup is done, help feed it to Ava as I wash the dishes?" Mrs.Oates interrupted their little moment handing Micah the hot bowl of soup. Hissing at the heat Micah nodded.

"Noi, help me feed Ava. Leif, Asch bell Mrs.Oates wash the dishes and don't break any or I'll break you." Leif and Asch nodded really fast as they walked to Mrs.Oates."Rhys you rest now, thank you for helping. C'mon Noi."

Noi held the bowl of Soup as Micah fed Ava softly blowing on it so it wouldn't burn her mouth. After 10 minutes Ava finished her soup and went to sleep. The two quietly left the room and to the kitchen."It's okay Mrs.Oates you don't have to wash it, I will." Micah said to the lady who was about to stand up from her sitting position.

"Oh, if you say so." She got comfortable once more as Noi watched Micah wash the bowl and spoon. After putting the clean dishes in the drying rack he washed his hands, dried them then looked at the boys."You guys did amazing with helping me and Mrs.Oates help Ava."

The boys blushed softly at the compliment before saying."You're welcome!" "Whatever." "Yes." "I knew I did good *smirk*." "Glad to help."

"Thank you for helping Mrs.Oates, but I got it from here." Micah did a 90 degree now to the old lady as she stood up and pat the males head.

"No problem, I'm glad I can help. Now, I must be going, good night Micah, good night boys." With those final words Mrs.Oates left.

Looking outside Micah sighed."I'm going to retire for the night. I don't want any of you messing with Ava, I will check up on her in the morning if I hear any of you messed with her I will not show mercy. Now... good night." Micah then left for his room leaving the once blushing males frozen in shock.

"Was he always this ruthless with his threats?" - Leif

"You did tell him that he never fully did them." - Pierce

"Let's just not mess with the human." - Rhys

Word Count 1127