Micah's Demon Boyfriend [Day 8]

At the restaurant Micah's parents walked inside."This is terrible. I never been on a date with my parents being there." Micah panicked only to look up and see Noi blushing."Noi?"

"Thanks for choosing me. It's just... I didn't think I would be trusted something this important." Noi said calmly as he let out a soft laugh. The laugh itself made Micah blush from how wholesome it was.

"I mean- I didn't really choose you. You were kinda there." Micah said scratching his neck a bit.

"Just tell me what to do." Noi said with a bubbly aura around him.

"Just follow along with what I say and do. Now look, my Pop Devon is very into movies and fiction and stuff. While my dad Andrew is very much like a politics kind of business guy. Just very boring and I don't understand what he says when he gets into his Tanja's about politics and stuff." Micah explained.

"Uhmmm-" Noi was confused.'What are politics?' Was all he could think about in that very minute of a moment.

"Okay uhm, it's like being in a high class. If that makes sense." Micah explained."Just- hold my hand." Micah then held his hand out for Noi to grab.

"W-What?" Noi stuttered eyes wide blush spreading.

"Hold my hand. It'll convince my dad's we're together and in love." Micah repeated.

"L-love?" Noi repeated slowly embarrassed."You aren't going to kill me, are you?" Noi then took Micah's hand. Noi let out the softest of gasp almost unnoticeable as he glanced down at there hands. Micah's hands were soft and you could feel his bones but at the same time they had a little plump to them.

"Why would I do that? Just trust me, Kay?" Micah said griping onto Noi's hand as well turning Noi's face completely red. Noi put his hand on his face as he felt his face get hot."Why are you blushing?!"

"Is that what this is? Because you're doing it to." Noi said voice coming out slow as he looked and sound like he was in a daze.

"Just tone it down a bit before my dads see and think we never held hands before." Micah said blush spreading across his face as well.

"This is the first time I've ever touched someone like this." Noi drawled out.

"Oh really? Glad I can be your first." Micah grinned.

"Oh, did we interrupt something? I-." Devon started only to see them holding hands; Micah blushed as he didn't know they were right there. Devon gasped before he whispered not so secretly."Should I ask for a picture, because this moment is to precious."

Andrew then whispered back also not so secretly."No, we have to be calm and cool so he thinks we're hip."

"No one says hip anymore, Andrew. You're gonna make us sound desperate and weird." Devon whispered back.

"You know, it's weird that you're standing right in front of us and whispering loudly." Micah said as his blush was completely gone.

"Our apologies we're just curious about, a lot of things." Andrew apologized. Then the Waiter Marco came from behind the corner.

"Your table is ready. I've gotten only the best for my best and most beautiful family of customers." Marco then led the family to the table for 4.

"So Noi was it?" Devon asked starting conversation.

Noi's eyes widened as he asked."How did you know?" With a gasp of impressment.

"Micah mentioned your name in the apartment." Andrew answered with a small laugh.

"Oh yeah I did; didn't I?" Micah said mostly to himself.

"Trust me, I listen things closely." Devon said