Who Is The Boyfriend? [Day 13]

Ava was at home relaxing as Micah had went out to talk to his Fathers."Dad, Pop, yo!" Micah waved as he walked to the table his fathers were sitting at.

"Micah my baby, did you bring any of your friends with you?" Deven asked. Micah deadpanned as he chuckled a little letting out a small "nah".

"Told you." - Andrew

"Shut up." - Devon

"Never mind your father Muffin. Come sit down and we can catch up." Andrew said. Micah nodded taking a seat from across of him in the booth."We took the liberty of ordering your favorite for you."

"Oh- thanks! Sorry I'm late." Micah smiled nervously as he scratched his cheek a bit.

"You would of been even later if you walked y'know?" Devon stated.

"Yeah, most likely. Thanks for getting me a ride, though." Micah thanked placing one of his hands under his leg.

"Anytime!" - Andrew

"Sooo... how have you guys been?" Micah asked hoping to get a conversation out of them, so they didn't have to sit in no awkward silence.

"We've been good. Just been a little worried about you." - Andrew

"Mrs.Oates told us Ava was sick, why didn't you call us!" - Devon

"I had it under control, if I felt like she needed medical assistance from a doctor I would of called. Plus she needs her rest I can't have her staying up not getting the rest she needs if you guys are there." Micah explained with a sigh, leaning back into the booths seat.

"She told us she was helping you take care of her." - Andrew

"Did you have any other help as well?" - Devon

"Devon." Andrew snarled in a warning tone.

"I mean- the boys did help I guess." Micah shrugged.

"Oh! Well I'm glad you had some help with-." Andrew began to say only to be cut off by his excited husband.

"Was it Noi?" You could practically see the stars in his eyes. He was really fond of Noi and you could tell 😭 horribly.

"I swear to god! If you-" - Andrew

"I bet it was Noi! I bet Ava was sick and Mrs.Oates came over to help Micah take care of her when suddenly Noi was waiting outside with flower to give Micah. He ran into Mrs.Oates who told him Micah was helping his sick sister and like a good want to be lover, he helped Micah with his future sister-in-law. But then all of those other heathens were waiting to swoop in and give our darling princess gifts to help her feel better. Suddenly Micah's heart was torn not knowing who to pick as the person you truly love." Devon explained dramatically ending his story with one hand on his heart another in the air and a foot on the table.

"Oh my god please kill me now." Andrew said as a blush rose to his face, averting his eyes from his husband and son in pure embarrassment, slowly sliding down using the table to hide his face.

"Please take me too." Micah said as he covered his face slowly but surely scooting off the booth chair so he could make a run for it.

"Look as someone who wants to write his own work of romantic fiction someday. I hope to learn more about being the object of many people's affections from all perspectives." Devon said not getting out of his position.

Andrew stopped sliding down and sat up straight asking."How do you even know they like him that way?"

"Uhm, he's my son so obviously he's a catch." Devon said magically sitting down normally.