THE COMMITTEE RETURNS - PART 1:

Start from the beginning

AKI: "Thanks. Oh, and before we get started, I want to welcome you aboard the Planning Committee... Shioriko, Mia, Lanzhu, Yu."

SHIORIKO: *Giggle* "It's remarkable to be a part of the same Committee my sister founded.
I hope I can be a help rather than a hindrance this time around."

YU: "You can count on us! If it's the School Idol Festival we're talking about, then I'll do anything to make that dream come true!"

LANZHU: "Squeeeee! Lanzhu gets to help you plan the Festival?! That's amazing! Lanzhu has so many suggestions that'll-"

AKI: "It's fine, most of the details were taken care of months ago. But we have the matter of the Main Stage to discuss, as well as checking in on our volunteers."

LANZHU: "Oh, that's okay!"

MIA: "The hell do you even do at these meetings anyway?"

AKI: "Our three Main Stage school idol groups come together to form the School Idol Festival Planning Committee. We take care of the details that will go into making the day a success."

MIA: "That makes sense."

YU: "You said 'three' Main Stage school idol groups

YU: "You said 'three' Main Stage school idol groups."

AKI: "Yeah."

YU: "Shouldn't that be four?"

AKI: "It is. But try getting those stubborn traitors to work with us. I dare you."

YU: "Maybe they're difficult, but shouldn't Liella! get a say in this?"

AKI: "They didn't break their backs to do the heavy lifting in planning all of this.
Why should they swoop in at the end to reap the rewards?
They've got their opportunity on the Main Stage, and we're going to show them they should be careful what they wish for."

"