Airplane Man (Quick)

"Wait." Quinn said, pulling away from Puck as she looked at his thigh. "What the hell is that?"

"That's nothing." Puck insisted as he wrapped his arms around Quinn. "Come here."

"No, that's a tattoo!" Quinn exclaimed, tugging at Puck's basketball shorts. "When did you get that?"

"Can't we talk after?" Puck requested.

"Noah." Quinn replied.

"Please." Puck begged.

Quinn kissed Puck and pulled away. "Now tell me about the tattoo."

"Tease." Puck rolled his eyes.

Quinn smirked as she sat down on the bed.

Puck fixed his shorts and sighed. "Where's my shirt?"

"Come here." Quinn said. "Let's talk about that tattoo."

Puck sat down on the bed, and Quinn pulled his shorts up to look at the tattoo.

Puck swatted Quinn's hand away. "Why are you so obsessed with this? I got it when I was away."

"Why?" Quinn asked.

"A bunch of us were drinking, and someone brought up tattoos, and Mickey said I needed one." Puck explained.

"Did Mickey not see the giant Star of David on your arm?" Quinn wondered.

"Like I said, we were drinking." Puck repeated. "But I wanted to get something represent my time in the Air Force, and I actually kinda like it."

"You got a stick figure guy with a mohawk hang-gliding on a paper airplane." Quinn noted. "It's stupid."

"Which makes it kinda cool though, right?" Puck asked.

"You're an idiot." Quinn said with a smile.

"I love you, too." Puck smirked.