"She likes you, idiot."

"I want a refund."

"It's my cat."

"I'm going to refund both of your pets."

Socks the Dog starts barking like a lunatic.

Noah sighs, "Just sit down on the bed while I calm down Socks." He leaves before I can say no.

I look down at little Iris and tilt my head. "I guess I like you too," I whisper. I don't say this type of stuff. The kitten is so cute and I can't help it.

But this is never going to happen again.

Slowly sitting down on the bed, I pet her white furry belly and she purrs, closing her bright blue eyes. Oddly enough, I feel my eyes start to close.

My back hits the mattress and I sigh. Iris crawls closer to my neck for warmth.

Then she starts scratching me with her claws. I'm tempted to grab this cat by its tail and chuck it away. But I don't. It doesn't even hurt.

What the hell am I doing?

I gently throw the cat off of me and sit up. Iris runs back to me and climbs onto my lap. I give the cat a weird look.

What in the separation anxiety?

I push her off my lap but she just runs back like an idiot and sits on my lap, looking up at me. I poke her nose and she tries to bite my finger. Then I softly slap her with my fingers. She stumbles back. I snort.

"Dumbass," I mumble.

I might just steal this cat just so I can bully whenever I want. Yeah. I think I might do that.

Hearing Noah's footsteps, I watch the door.

The door slowly opens and Noah's eyes set on me and his cat. He literally melts, falling to his knees. "I think I might die of cuteness," he whispers.

I roll my eyes, "You're so dramatic."

He gets back on his feet and sits beside me.

I face him, "Can I take your cat home with me?"

He gasps, "Hell no! It's my cat."

I clear my throat and fix my posture. "Give me your fucking cat," I demand in a deadly tone.

He slowly moves away from me, eyeing me with caution, "It's still a no. You're probably going to kill her."

I scoff. "No. I'm just going to bully her."

"That's even worse!"

Feeling tiny paws on my chest makes me look down and find Iris trying to climb me. What for? I don't fucking know. I'm not a cat.

"You know what— Give me my cat back."

I gently pick her up and hold her up from Noah, "Go on. Take her." He slowly takes her from me and gives me a dirty look.

I shake my head at him and take my phone out of my pocket. I check the time and realize I'm late for my daily killing spree.

"I've got to go. I'll sneak into your room in the middle of the night and watch you peacefully sleep while I'm holding a knife above your head soon, okay?"

Noah gapes at me with wide eyes.

"Get out."

✮ ✮ ✮

I enter the abandoned warehouse and I see ten men tied up to chairs in a row. They all have tape on their mouths and bag over their head.

"Hello boys," I cheerfully say. I watch as they all freeze and I smirk.