𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇

Jungkook saw jimin  on the ground lifeless he couldn't think strained he snatched the gun from mr. park and shot at yugyeom mother she fell on the ground lifeless......

Jungkook  ran towards jimin direction he held jimin in his embrace 💔

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- jiminah don't close your eyes nothing will happen to you i promise nothing will happen to you.....

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- jungkook i don't have much time remember the time i was in your mansion i instantly fell in love with you....*his breath become slow*

you know why you made me realize i can be loved too you made me realize my life is my own i am not dependent on anyone you made me do things i never did kookiee i want a promise....

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:-what promise...

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:-  i can't see you suffer please move on...

Jungkook's  eyes widened did he listened wrong he is telling him to move on how can he do that💔

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:-  Jimin i can't promise that nothing will happen to you i m taking you to hospital how can you  do that you  can't leave me alone just like that i need you i need you for the rest of my life jimim please. Don't do this please*his voice cracked *

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:-  i just saved two most precious thing in my life what else i can wish for kookie...

appa please don't leave him alone 💔

𝗠𝗿.𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸:- no i can't lose you jimin after so many years i held you in my arms i want to hold you more my baby you can't do this * both jungkook,and mr.park crying like,mad*

All the previous memories were flashing in front of jimin's eyes he had a smile on his face for.....

the time being everything was stopped he can only think of his in his warm embrace that's what he needed love care affection and that's what jimin finally got....

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- kookiee i lov-*his eyes closed *

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- jimin open yourveyes JIMIN*Jungkook  tapped his cheeks several times but he was not responding* NOOOOOOOOOOOO

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- *thankuh for loving me all this time jungkook hope we can be together in next life*

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿......

𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲....

𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿......