𝐑𝐔𝐍 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘

Jimin was a royal prince who lived with his step mother in their castle he is the most introvert yet polite boy who never went outside only stayed in his castle ......

Jimin's step mother doesn't want his to see anything from the outside world she always kept him in his room because jimin's mom didn't wanted any royal prince to fall for his beauty instead she wanted the royal prince chose her own son .....

Jimin's father left them year ago...jimin wanted to live his life , he got frustrated with his step mother he wanted to breath fresh air that he never did before he explore this beautiful world more ....he wanted freedom ..

He decide to leave everything behind and start a new life without any interference ....on the day of his 21st birthday he finally decide to ran away from his castle his so called family...

He sneaked from his bedroom window and started running he didn't know where he end up in dense forest it was so dark he got scared very scared he stared crying ....

He then again stared to running at a certain point he just someone help he wanted if anybody can come and take him away from this dense forest ....

He stared screaming screaming he never felt this scared before he was alone many thought were coming in his mind ....

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- Is their someone ....help me please

Then the deep manly voice come jimin become panicked and the voice was calm yet cold he scared what he gotten himself into.... a man came behind him he can see his shadow under the moonlight ....

??:- What are you doing here and who are you....

A voice said he turned around and fall on the dry leaves the stranger extended his hand toward him ...

??:- Are you okay ?? Are you hurt
anywhere??

𝗪𝗵𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗻.....

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿...

𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 ....