𝗕𝗨𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗧

While jungkook and jimin was talking yugyeom and his mother escaped from jungkook's guard they entered the room where jungkook and jimin were......

yugyeom pointed his gun on them he yelled...

𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺:- JUNGKOOK YOU ARE MINE ONLY AND JIMIN YOU ARE GOING TO DIE TODAY....

He pointed his gun on jimin...

But jungkook suddenly hug jimin and covered his body with his and the next thing they heard was the BANG sound.....

Jimin panicked so hard he closed his eyes and hugged jungkook so hard as if his life depend on him tears were trailing down his beautiful face....

Jungkook can feel his  heartbeat against him it was so fast is this the end of their story....

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:-  Jungkookee i love you💜

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:-  i love you too jiminee nothing will separate us 💜

The sound of the bang was so loud jimin  shivered in jungkook arm...

Jungkook hugged him more tightly
Jimin got frozed he was traumatized....

Jimin thought in his  mind jungkook hug titghty   because jungkook got hurt....

It was the gun shot sound right did he heard it wrong he opened his eyes and the first thing he saw the beautiful pairs of brown eyes were staring at him lovingly...
jimin hugged him....

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- Kookiee are you okk tell me did you get hurt tell me please..*concern *

Jungkook first happy and showing his bunny smile because jimin give him a nickname which suite him and then said .... 

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- no he didn't shoot at us...

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:-  then what happened what was that sound he turned his eyes behind jungkook and...

The thing he saw made his eyes wide open....

am i dreaming Jungkook am i dreaming 😳 tell me just tell me...

𝗝𝘂𝗺𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:-  no its not a dream he is here💜

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:-  a-appa you are  a-alive🥺

Jimim saw the bullet went right through Yugyeom heart he fell lifeless on the ground and his mother was watching her with wide eye.💔

𝗠𝗿. 𝗣𝗮𝗿𝗸:- yes baby i am alive and do you want to know who found me jungkook found me baby 💔

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:-  h-how

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:-  when i confront yugyeom he told that his mother killed your father but he never knew that few years back i met a man....

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝗿.𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗸.???

𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 ???

𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.....

𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻.....