𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓

Jungkook decided to confront his fiancée he told him to meet him....

Yugyeom was kind of nervous he know what is going to happen..

Jungkook calmly told him it's better to get separated as he don't want to play with his feelings yugyeom world shattered he denied to believe what jungkook was saying....

He begged not to leave him he told him he'll be good with him he won't do anything without his consent ....

But jungkook was not ready to accept he told him he fell for Jimin....

𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗲 𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗽𝗼𝘃....

He was sitting.. staring at the dirty wall when his step mom and step bother came and started laughing at his condition...

His step mom started to beat him but jimin didn't say a word he just took all the beatings 💔her step mom left....

After all the torture jimin was laying in that room lifeless he didn't have any hope he just accepted that this is the destiny for his is he will die here no one will come to help him 💔

𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺:-  Jungkook why are you leaving me for jimin he just came few days before i am your fiancée since 1 year....

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- he came few days before but he is the reason i feel loved that i never felt before with you i don't feel the connection with you the way i feel with him....

𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺:- but I am your childhood lover did you forget?

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- no i haven't forget it but may be my feelings changed..

𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺:- can't we give our relationship a chance

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- no i thought about it and made my decision

𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺:- you think you will get jimin that easily??

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: what do you mean?

𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺:- you  will know jeon jungkook very soon jimin hates you now he don't want to see your face again..

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: how do you know that???

𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺 𝗵𝗶𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 ....

𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.....