𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

Jungkook reached with his man to the place where jimin  was he took yugyeom with him and entered the building he shouted his mother's name.....

yugyeom, mother came out running and got shocked to see yugyeom with so many bruises she took a step forward but jungkook stop her.....

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- if u take any step further I'll make sure you will not be able to see him,ever

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿:- h-how do you know where i was

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- where is jimin.??

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗽 𝗺𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿:- you  thing you  can blackmail me ? You won't be able to see jimim again...i am not scared of you

Jungkook  got so angry he called his guards and told them to take both of them in an empty room and make sure they won't get out from there.....

Jungkook  rushed and started searching for jimin...

Jimin regain his consciousness and he realized he was tied up sounds were coming from outside ......

He tried his best to untie his ropes but nothing worked suddenly a door slammed opened his eyes squinted .....

He was not able to see he slowly opened his  eyes he saw a black shadow standing right beside the door he took a step forward.....

Jimin was trying to see who it was Jimin panicked he screamed....

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:-  please don't hurt me please

??: i won't hurt you jimin ever....

This voice jimin remember this voice he looked up his tears started to flow like a river there he was standing in front of him....

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- why are you here???

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- w-what do you mean i came to save you jimin....

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:-  don't come any closer stay away from me you are like them only you told my step mom where i was how could you do this to me how can you do this jungkook.....

Jungkook  got shocked first time jimin took his name in anger he thought jimin will be happy after seeing him .....

But what is he talking about why is he being like this why is he comparing him with those monsters......

𝗝𝘂𝗺𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:-  Jimin listen you misunderstood i didn't do anything i lo-

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- shut up just shut up i don't believe you...you all are same i hate you jeon jungkook I HATE YOU.....

𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿......

𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 .......
.