𝐔𝐍𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒

Jungkook gave his men's order to search for jimin it's been 4 hrs jimin was nowhere to be found he was feeling guilty for not telling him about his fiancée ....

But why he was felling guilty about it it's not like he liked jimin many thoughts were surrounding...

Yugyeom  was consoling him but somewhere deep down he was feeling that something is not right something is going to happen ....

He should search for jimin soon...

Meanwhile jimin went to a peaceful place in a middle of nowhere but he embraced this silence..

He was feeling a bit relaxed he needed this silence the most she started crying his heart out 💔

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- why it is always me..why i can't get happiness what did i ever do to someone i shouldn't have fell for him ....
he is not mine he will never be..jimin  pull himself back your bestfriend and him are going to get married u should be happy for them u can't be this selfish

(he put on a fake smile and try to make himself believe that he should not come in between)

But you never know what destiny has planned for them ...

Jungkook was feeling irritated with himself how can he lose jimin....

His fiancée was talking with him but his mind was telling him to find jimin no matter what he was not listening to his fiancée instead he was worried for jimin ...

But then the main thing clicked in his mind why his best friend aka his fiancée was not worried for jimin...

how can he be so calm? Is he hiding something from everybody?

Meanwhile jimin tried to go back to jungkook mansion he was feeling a bit relaxed he was thinking to go back and congratulate them both and bid goodbye to them....

But the next thing he knew something hit his head really hard and everything blacked out.....

Jungkook felt uncomfortable he didn't wait a second and started searching for jimin himself.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:-  Jimin please be safe u have to come back to mansion 💜

Lil did they know something huge is coming in their way🫠......

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.....

𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆.....