𝐌𝐘𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍

Jimin turned to see the man who was tall all he could see was his shadow nothing was clear in the dark he asked who was he ...

The stranger stepped forward and that's when they see each other .

Jimin who was tear in his eyes looking so yet fragile his clothe were bit torned due to all the running his face was bit stained with dust

Yet he was looking so beautiful on the other hand the man in suit stand right before towering jimin's lil body....

??:- Are you fine ?? What are you doing here at this time ?? It's dangerous for you to be here alone ...

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- Who are you ?? Will you also hurt me *sobbing*

??:- My name is Jeon Jungkook prince of Jeon kingdom and No I won't hurt you trust me ..

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- I ran out from my house and don't know where to go can you please help me to find a way to out???

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:-  You don't look good my castle is near you live for sometime after that you can go where ever want you to go and surely I will help you ...

Jimin agreed with jungkook he took him to his castle is was so huge jimin was just admiring his castle he never knew if something this could exist all the things was on its place so neat so beautiful....

Each and everything is perfect shining brightly...

Jimin's whole life was inside that in his castle in one small room. He never saw his own castle fully he wanted to touch each and everything but was beyond beautiful place and some how jimin developed a trust on jungkook...

Who was that guy who came like a savior for him he wanted know more about him...

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- Mr. you can go and cam get some bath and get some dress by the way you didn't tell me your name ...

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻:- My name is Park Jimin thank you for help mee..(say with cute eye smile)...

After Jimin told his name or give his eye smile jungkook body become stiff for some reason and his heart beat increased

After Jimin told his name or give his eye smile jungkook body become stiff for some reason and his heart beat increased ....

What happen with him suddenly...

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗷𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗷𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗺,𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗵𝗶𝗺 .....

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿....

𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.....