𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐀𝐋

After listening to yugyeom words jungkook was in rage he got up and charged over his fiancée he just couldn't keep himself calm he asked again....

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- where is jimin...

𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺:- Did u ever thought about how jimin disappeared so suddenly?

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- d-did you ?

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- Tell me where the hell is jimin or i won't leave you I will  kill you in the worst way possible speak up...

𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺:- oh you want to know where your jiminee ??

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸:- how can you be so cruel towards your own best friend

𝗬𝘂𝗴𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗺:- shut the hell up he is not my best friend i am his second step brother that he  didn't knew about it...now I will tell you the whole thing from starting mr.jeon....

I am the first son of mother whom she left behind just to marry jimin's dad she told us that they will get a luxurious life once she will marry jimin's father she will come to take me and jimin's  father didn't knew about me...

I spent my years waiting for her to come i always sneak into the mansion and see what's going on until when i was 15 years old and jimin was 12 we saw a beautiful prince came to that mansion.....

That was you Jeon Jungkook but i couldn't approach you because i was seeing you far away you were playing with Jimin in the garden....

You came 3 or  4 times i was there too seeing you sneakily i fell for you that time but you chose jimin 💔....

Time passed you went abroad jimin's father got to know about my mother's intentions he got to know about me so my mother KILLED jimin's father ....

And i wanted to take revenge i followed jimin for sometime we become friends he always that i am his well wisher but poor he didn't knew i wanted to snatch you from him...

We portrait as if his father left him and mother but he didn't knew he is dead and when finally you came back from abroad....

your father wanted to fixed your marriage with jimin the real daughter of mr.park but my mother presented me as jimin and boom bulls eye

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿.....

𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻,𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁.....