Ch 12:Making an example of...

Start from the beginning

Right they walk towards the computer where an bald headed older man, with a uniform that's almost similar to Ironwoods, meaning he's a high ranked leader.

"Alright Ace ops listen closely. I received intel that the general has been captured by this "Galactic Empire" along the Headmaster of Beacon and several students who are kept as hostages. Our mission is to take out this so called empire, kill their leader, rescue the hostages, and all is well with the world going back to the way it was.

"Uh Colonel. With all due isn't this a little too much. The General and Headmaster told us this a meeting between our kingdom." Marrow says to the higher up.

"Know your place operative." He said harshly at the young Faunus.

My intel has been confirmed am they have them there as prisoners. And my orders are final." O'Donnell tells clover.
"Am. I. Clear?"

"Yes sir." Clover finishes.

"Good. Begin preparations for a Seige. We shall end this in two days. Carry on." Colonel O'Donnell finishes as he ends the call.

"That fool." Clover mutters.

"I don't like this." Elm comments to them.

"It seems a bold move by the colonel. Seems he has faith with the army." Vine comments.

"Don't you guys think this is a bad idea?" Marrow asks.

"Listen Marrow. It's our job to follow orders. It's not our place to question our superiors." Harriet tells her youngest teammate.

"Even if it means to declaring a war to nation we have no information about." Marrow tells her, but she remained quiet.

"We can talk about this later everyone. For now stay focus and let's figure how to get in." Clover said to the others as he looks down at the map.

"Uhh sir. You might want to take a look at this." A soldier called out to Clover. He walks to the front as the soldier gave him the binoculars and points at a direction.

He brings up the Binoculars and looks through. He sees a lone figure walking towards them, which left him dumbfounded.

"What is it sir?" Harriet asks.

"I don't know who he is but this doesn't look good. Let's meet him halfway, if he does intends us harm...you know what to do." He explains to his comrades as they nod in response.

With that he and the rest of the Ace ops started walking out to the field to meet this opponent.
Unaware that it was none other than Darth Raxus who was walking towards the Atlesian army. He brings up a commlink and gives a command.

"I'll give you a signal when I'm done playing around."

_______________________________

Back at the throne room, the students along with the two important people of Vale and Atlas watch with Raxus's most trusted leaders as they see Their lord walking towards the Atlesian army.

"What's he doing?" Yang asks.

"What do you think? He's gonna meet the enemy before him. To show that he's not afraid to go alone." Nova explains.

"Y-You can't be serious. He's not really gonna take them on his own hahahahaha.....Right?" Nora said while the Mandalorians remained quiet.

Pyrrha can only do is hope and pray things won't get ugly.

_______________________________

Back outside Raxus reaches to the middle of the field. As he stops and noticed five figures walking towards him. Seems this Colonel sent them first to test them. He looks closer as recognizes who they are. He had some agents to head to Atlas and go undercover, both for company or military and have them get as many information as possible. Luckily it was easy enough that no one bats an eye for that.