Ch 12:Making an example of...

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"Just remember Ironwood. You may not have wanted now, but sooner or later you will. And this is your price." He tells the Atlas general.

"Enjoy the show. Shall we go?" He asks his Mandalorian comrades as nod in reply. Nova stayed behind to keep an eye on the delegation.

Outside of New Theed, the Atlas military launched their drop ships as they landed and  started to land their ground forces as the unload AK-200 drones along with atlas soldiers, including new Paladin 290 as infantry support, but far more advanced than their prototype counterparts. The AKs all activated and got in formation as the soldiers took postions. Some of the soldiers look up to see Manta ships flying overhead. A Bullhead lands down in the middle of the troops as the side doors opened revealed to  be a group of five individuals. These individuals had far different looks compared to the other atlas personnel. These were the Ace Ops, Atlas's best Huntsman and Huntresses team.

One was a young man, a Faunus, who looked to be in his early twenties. long greenish-black hair tied in a bun and blue eyes. His trait is a dark gray canine tail. Wearing the standard specialist uniform that consists of a white double-breasted coat with silver buttons, dark blue accents, collar, shoulder flaps with matching cuffs that have two silver buttons. Along with a coat's tail splits, allowing his tail to move freely. A dark blue belt with a silver buckle around his waist with a dark blue pouch on the right side. He has a red ascot tied around his neck and lastly black knee-high boots. His name is Marrow Amin, the youngest and newest member of the Ace Ops.

Next was a dark-skinned young woman with platinum blonde and brown hair shaved on the sides and dark pink eyes. She also wears the specialist uniform except with shorter sleeves that consists of a sleeveless white double-breasted vest with silver buttons and dark blue accents. It has a white and dark blue-collar, a dark blue short-sleeved t-shirt, a red tie and white shorts. dark blue chaps that presumably connect to the tops of her shorts. The chaps expose the inner part of the thighs and the backs of her calves. She also wears blue fingerless gloves and dark gray trainers with black accents and a white stripe accompanied with red socks. She also has white calf pads and dark blue knee pads as well. There are also dark blue straps fastened around the top of her vest. She is Harriet Bree.

Behind the two was an older man who was taller than Marrow, with short shaved gray hair, deathly pale skin and light blue eyes. He had several tattoos, including a third eye tattoo along the center of his forehead and chin. Like his comrades wearing the Specialist uniform that consisted of a white double-breasted, partially unbuttoned coat with a broad tail, navy blue accents, collar and shoulder flaps, a red sash running diagonally over his left shoulder meeting a second red sash around his waist under a large blue belt, and navy blue fingerless gloves that go up to his brachium. He wore navy blue pants tucked into a pair of navy blue thigh-high boots with steel toe and heel plating, a small pouch on the sides and kneepad detailing. He wore beaded necklaces around his neck and beaded bracelets around his right arm alongside two silver bands, one small, one large on his left forearm. He is Vine Zeki

Next to him is fourth member is a tall young muscular woman with medium brown hair in a short ponytail, brown-tan skin, and brown eyes. Specialist uniform that consists of an open white, one-sleeved crop jacket with dark blue accents, shoulder flaps and collar and a dark gray armor shirt. She has silver vambraces over her forearms. On her back, she has a magnet used to carry her weapon.

She has a red belt around her white pants and goes barefoot save for some martial arts footwraps alongside dark blue calf plates that cover the tops of her feet, the plates have three red straps tied around them; the soles of her feet are appropriately dirty as a result. She also has a silver hoop earring on her right ear. Her name is Elm Ederne.

And lastly in front of the group is man with short brown hair and teal-green eyes. He wore a sleeveless Atlesian Specialist uniform that consisted of a white sleeveless double breasted coat with red and blue accents with ornate detailing shaped to the form of wishbones, broad tail with red lining and a four-leaf clover pin on the lapel. His belt had a rabbit's foot keychain hanging off it. Clover also wore white pants and covered his hands with brown fingerless gloves. He also wears blue calf high boots with four dark blue straps and silver steel toe plating. He's Clover Ebi, leader of the Ace Ops.