CHAPTER 15: Between Two Demons

After wiping her face, Wanda walked over to her room. She then tied her hair into a bun and rolled the black lipstick which she placed on her lips. She then grabbed her leather jacket and sat down. Placing the tape into her radio, the hard rock played which made her shake her hair back and forth while screaming. The loudness increased as the house started to shake.

It stopped. Wanda headed to the box but it did not want to play. Athon then appeared as he said, 'I need to take my second plan into action.' 'What do you mean?' 'You need to head to mountain fungi and open a hole, something beneath there awaits me.' 'Sure, but how are going to get there?' asked Wanda.

Her eyes then turned black as a hole opened between the room. Wanda jumped in and made her way to mountain fungi. As Sierra entered the room, the hole closed and the tiles went back into place. Sierra picked up her bag as she started calling out for Wanda.

'Wanda!' she exclaimed but no response. 'That's weird.' Sierra said, searching the room. 'I think she's ditching school.' 'That's not Wanda, plus, she's been acting weird lately.' 'Maybe she's going through her period.' 'That's the worst-case scenario ever.' Sierra said, laughing.

She made her way down, realising that her mom and Paul aren't at home.

Wanda arrived at the mountain just as her fear of heights kicked in. 'Don't worry, all you have to do is look to the ground and it will start opening,' Athon said as she followed his instructions.

A crack formed when Wanda was trying as hard as she can. Holding a fist, squeezed her face and focused all her energy on the crack but she was no match as it closed up. Wanda fell to her knees, weak and pale.
'Let me take control,' Athon said.

She was scared but the words Athon told her made her trust him. She looked up to the sky as his slime covered her face and body. Awoke a creature that was dripping black slimy liquid and dark red eyes.

He then formed a hand and started opening the hole. Forcing all his strength, it worked and he was happy when he heard the roar of a creature beneath the hole.

As the army was bringing in new equipment, Samantha grinned with anger. 'What's wrong?' 'Nothing, I'm just glad you brought the accessories earlier than expected.' 'Of course, I want to know where that portal leads,' the mayor said, walking in with ten bodyguards behind him.

The soldiers placed the equipment everywhere as the men-in-yellow got to building the machines. The mayor gazed at the cracks, having infinite possibilities at what could be in there.' Wonderful isn't it?' Samantha said. 'Indeed, I just want to open it,' the mayor said, banging the Table.

As they placed the machine to the crack, aiming the beam, the whole building of SARAH convulsed and made all the apparatus crash and break. Soon the whole city started to oscillate and the citizens of Fellsview panicked.

The machine beeped as the cameras displayed Athon trying to open the hole. 'A demon, an actual demon,' said Samantha. The mayor instructed all the soldiers and police to fly in helicopters and bazookas with weapons to stop Athon as they ran to their vehicles and airships and drove there.

The alarm went on as the city shook hard. Some of the buildings collapsed and killed the citizens. In their houses, the lights were glitching. All the accessories were malfunctioning. Everyone was scared.

When the army made it to the scene, Athon was halfway. They positioned around him as Helicopters faced him with missiles. 'Surrender demon,' the commander said but Athon didn't respond. He then said it again and Athon still didn't answer him.