CHAPTER 17: Browler, The Blood Demon

'What now?' Wanda asked. 'Well... We have to revive the creature that attacked me!' Athon yelled, looking over at Sasha's house. 'So what are going to do?' 'Simple... You are going to haunt Sierra so I can revive the creature. But in the meantime, I'll be giving Sasha some tips,' Athon said as he removed himself from Wanda's body. As he departed, Wanda made her way to Sierra's room.

As the portal closed, Athon made his way to the bartender and requested the finest human blood. When the bartender served him, a growling demon grabbed the blood and drank it. 'How are you, Browler?' He asked. 'What's it to you? Aren't you supposed to be in prison?' 'I was but I escaped. I'm going to need your help.' Athon said as Browler held the glass and threw it. 'I don't want to work with someone who is wanted by demons that could kill me. I'm sorry but I'm okay,' Browler said as walked over to the door. 'Well then, if you don't want the finest human blood...' 'Do you have the power to enter the human realm?' 'Of course, how do you think I'm still living? Their fear makes me more powerful than the police who are trying to catch me,' Athon said, Browler laughed. 'Well, do we have a deal?' 'Yes, we do!' Browler said as he and Athon shakes hands. 'One more thing, Kranus too lives in the human realm.' 'Perfect!' He said as they entered the portal back to the human realm.

Sierra was jumping up and down as she listened to her favourite song, 15 Steps by Radiohead. Wanda entered her room as her eyes turned black and her hair ascended. 'Wanda, what are you doing-' Sierra fell on her bed as her eyes turned black. Wanda had connected to Sierra's brain and was ready to make her weak.

Sierra woke up, breathing heavily as she was shocked to see the person she taught she wouldn't see in a long time.
'Dad?' she said. Her father and siblings came running as they hugged her. 'OMG, sis. I can't believe it's you,' Her sister said. 'Yeah, We missed you,' Her brother said as he kissed her on her forehead.

She was pleased as her father hugged her and said, 'My lovely daughter.'
She knew it was him because when he dropped on her first day back to school, that was exactly what he said. Sierra then felt cold liquid run down her hands when she looked and saw blood dripping. She screamed, looking at it come from her dad's neck. She pushed him away and he looked surprised. 'What's wrong, sweetie?' he asked. 'Why are you bleeding and why do you have a tree branch tied around your neck!' Sierra exclaimed just as she knives and forks stabbed into her brother and sister.

'What's happening!' she cried. 'What's happening is that you killed us all. YOU'RE THE FUCKING REASON WHY WE ARE ALL DEAD!' Her sister yelled as Sierra started to float. 'Now you're going to feel how we felt,' her brother said as he sent her flying to her rock. Her sister then took the knives out of her hand and began stabbing Sierra.
She tried to scream but she couldn't as the pain was hurting from the inside.

In Reality, Wanda threw Sierra from each side of the wall, back and forth. Sierra then screamed Kranuses name but there was no response. She knew she had to be quick as she managed to push her sister and ran away. She gasped when she found herself at the scene where she killed them both.

Sasha heard a banging against one of the other girl's doors. She immediately ran to check but there was no one. When she turned around... She saw her mom. She couldn't believe it. She touched her hands and hair and immediately hugged her, feeling her soft skin.

It wasn't Sasha's mother who pushed Sasha away. Athon had to possess Sasha, so he had to hurt her feelings. 'Why did you push me?' Sasha asked as Amelia slapped her. 'What the actual fuck!' she exclaimed. 'You let me die. You could've saved me but you let them kill me. It's all your fault. I died because of you!' Amelia said. 'Please, Mom. What could've I done?' Sasha asked. 'You know what you can do for me,' Amelia said, taking out a picture of Sierra and throwing it against the wall. 'You can kill her!' She said, the lightning flashing in the house.