CHAPTER 8: The Spirits And The Eyeball

ꨄ︎ 𝙴𝕟𝒋ᴏ𝓎 ꨄ︎

EARLIER

He was walking in the forest when his mother called out his name, but Steve didn't listen. Steve then ran towards the river he had heard waving down. As he prepared to jump, he heard footsteps and he turned around, but there was nothing there. Steve then started calling his mother's name but she didn't respond. Steve started to get afraid as one of the trees started to shake out of all the trees. Steve started to head for the tree, but it stopped and a hole opened in the middle. Steve looked at it as darkness in there.

When he turned around, there was scratching in the hole, and Steve got curious. Steve then turned as he stuck his hand in there and a squirrel looked at him. As he got locked in the squirrel's eyes, without a mini-second, the squirrel bit his arm as it fell out the hole and died, while Steve started bleeding. While he was crying, he heard footsteps and when he turned around, his mother grabbed him and took him back to the car, and drove off.
During the ride, Steve's wound healed and his hands become red and blue, as he fell asleep.

PRESENT

As school ended, Sierra wanted to meet with Wanda as she saw her with Cassandra. 'Hey, what are you guys talking about?' 'Well, I want to join the Fancy-dancy group.' 'Really, why?' asked Sierra. 'Well... It would be nice to have Wanda join since she's psychic.' 'Wait, you know?' asked Sierra in shock. 'Yeah, I told her,' said Wanda as Sierra pulled her to the lockers.

'What are you doing?' 'What?' 'You can't tell people your ability, it needs to be top secret.' 'Why though, I trust Cassandra.' 'It's not about her, if she by any chance tells her friends, we are doomed.' 'Oh come on, even if she does, what will happen.' 'Hm, let me see, the government comes for you, or worse, that girl Stephanie comes back to life.' 'Oh, you're just exaggerating,' said Wanda as she went to Cassandra. 'I'll be happy to join your group.' 'Cool, we have a meeting tomorrow night, see you there... Bye Sierra,' said Cassandra as she blushed, and Sierra too.

Wanda then tickled Sierra under her armpits as she said, 'Do you, maybe, like Sierra.' 'No, why would say that?' 'I saw how you guys looked at each other.' 'No, not at all... Okay, maybe.' 'Oh my gosh, you like Cassandra.' 'I'm not sure, I mean we only kissed once.' 'This is so cute, killer demon girl fell in love with bitch.' 'Ouch,' said Sierra as they went to her mom's car and went home.

°°°

While Wanda was sleeping, her hair suddenly ascended and her eyes turned white as she fell into an abandoned house. Wanda then stood up and looked around and saw nothing but the house. As she opened the doors, rats came running out as she screeched against the wall. Wanda was scared but she kept on waking as she found herself in the hugest part of the sitting room, the bedroom.

Wanda then opened all the doors, and she saw a picture of an octopus. When she headed for the bed, the ground started to shake and there was a voice whispering, 'Sierra, Sierra, Sierra...'
As Wanda ran to the door, it locked shut and Wanda fell to the floor.

The floor then opened as a hole appeared and the tentacles came out. Wanda started to panic as she tried to break open the doors but she was unsuccessful. Soon, one of the tentacles grabbed her by the foot as she tried screaming. She was nearly close to being sucked into the hole as Wanda looked in the hole, right there, she saw a huge eyeball covered with tentacles as it looked right into her eyes, filling her with fear

PREVIEW: