CHAPTER 19: SARAH - Part Two

It jumped and Samantha came swinging with a fire extinguisher as she grabbed Sierra and ran out of the room. More and more creatures jumped out and attacked every civilian in the room. One creature then saw outside and immediately ran out of the door as it took the security guard and chewed his head off. All of them escaped as they attacked the police and innocent pupils.

When Kranus arrived, he was shocked that Sierra wasn't there. He then searched the entire house from top to bottom but she wasn't there. There was screaming as Kranus looked out the door and eyed the creatures killing kids in Sierra's neighbourhood he immediately left the house and looked for Sierra.
Samantha then made it out as Sierra started to feel dizzy as the room was rotating. 'Sierra? Are you there?' she asked as Sierra fell and Samantha caught her in her arms. Samantha immediately entered the elevator as she made her way to the ER of SARAH.

The Mayor then jumped out of his limo as the creature smashed his car, killing the driver. His bodyguards immediately began shooting it as it roared and peeled a piece of the road off and hit them both with it. The mayor then took out this tiny pill from his pocket and threw it to the creature as it exploded, splatting blood all over him. The Mayor then made his way to an unknown car and drove all the way to SARAH.

The Doctor then finished the checkup as he diagnosed that Sierra was dying somehow losing energy by the minute. Before Samantha could say anything, The mayor grabbed the doctor by her shoulder and pulled her out smacking Samantha in the face. 'What the Fuck is wrong with you?' he said. He then eyed Sierra as Samantha moved to her hiding her face. 'I'm sorry you're not part of my plan!' 'Plan? After you signed the paper it stated that anything you did had to fucking involve me and now I see creatures killing people and a teenage girl lying on a bed that you're hiding.' He said pushing Samantha aside trying to get a glimpse as Samantha grabbed this little Gun and shot him in the head, lying flat on the floor. 'Doctor, get the fuck in here!' Samantha demanded. 'I want you to scan her body and perform whatever procedure, I want Sierra fixed and well,' she said as the Doctor moved her to the other room.

'What in the demon realm?' Paul said as Starla's eyes opened wide. 'Let's catch one,' she suggested as Paul grabbed his gun and she grabbed her axe. Paul then blasted the creature as it shrieked and scratched Paul's arm and then smacked him to his car. Shivering, Starla ran and threw the axe to its head as it roared so loud the windows broke and the whole city began to convulse.

Red lights shined as holes began to open, producing more and different kinds of creatures from the demon realm. People were afraid. They immediately ran to their houses and hid as others got in cars and drove off. The creatures started to destroy the buildings and infrastructure as Paul and Starla grabbed their creature and drove off.

The Doctor then made her way to Samantha and said, 'It doesn't make sense. She somehow needs blood to operate but her blood pressure is totally fine. It's like she needs something else to make her body work.' And Samantha knew who she needed as she headed to SARAH'S sirens and said,
"TO WHOEVER IS LISTENING TO THIS, SIERRA IS HERE AND SHE NEEDS YOU. YOU KNOW BY WHAT I MEAN THAT SHE NEEDS YOU!" And she dropped the intercom, moving Sierra back to the room with the hole. The hole then shut and Samantha knew that once it opened again, it would disappear forever.

As Starla was scanning the creature she found out something she told Paul that the roar that the creature did was to call all the others to combine and become one huge mega gigantic Symbiote. The creature then started moving as Paul told her that they had to tell the mayor as they left the building but got attacked as the creature grabbed Paul and threw him across. Starla immediately grabbed his axe and threw it to the monster as it caught the axe and threw it to their car which was leaking gas and soon exploded. Starla Immediately grabbed Paul and they began to run as the creature chased them.

When Kranus arrived, he was happy to see Sierra as Samantha held a gun near Sierra's head. 'I knew it! Demon's do exist and you're before them. Now, enter her fucking body!' she demanded as he did. Sierra then opened her eyes as she started breathing heavily and Samantha told her to blast the hole or else. Sierra then used her foot to kick Samantha in her head and try to escape Samantha used the same gun that she blasted the mayor with on Sierra and she fell.

She then woke up and saw herself tied to her chair as Samantha said, 'If you don't fucking blast that hole I will kill you and your demon. Now, BLAST THAT FUCKING HOLE!'
Sierra then aimed her hands at the hole and blasted the fire towards the hole and it opened. Due to Kranus being in her body, the whole opened faster and Samantha smiled. She grabbed her equipment and wore her goggles as Kranus told her that once she went in she'd never come back and not listen to him she jumped and Sierra immediately stopped the fire as the hole closed and exploded SARAH.

When they stood up, She was shocked to see all this destruction and dead bodies lying around. 'What happened?' she asked as Kranus replied, 'SARAH DID. When the hole closed and more holes. Now some of the demon's realm most dreadful creatures are in Fellsview and enjoying lunch.' 'Well, I guess it's up to us to stop closing the hole and stop the creatures,' Sierra said as Kranus took over.

Her skin melted off as a skeleton head formed as the bone popped out of her back when she spit and it formed into a stick with a sharp bone on top. Before they left, they eyed Starla and Paul running from a creature as Kranus jumped to it and used his staff to slice it open. 'NO!' Starla yelled as all the creatures started to ascend into the air combining into one. 'Oh shit,' Paul said as it roared.

Kranus immediately jumped onto the creature as Starla took pictures. He sliced its hand off as it shrieked and smacked him to the ground. He immediately jumped up when it almost stomped onto him. He then looked at the monster and saw its weak spot which was its stomach. When he jumped there, it used its tongue to catch him and swallow him.

While he was falling, he immediately took his bone from his back and threw it down the throat of the creature as he was falling. The bone then multiplied and cut open the belly of the creature as all the insides popped out.

When it opened, Kranus immediately threw his staff to its head and it started to shake as all the holes moved to it forming one large hole, and out of nowhere, tentacles grabbed it and pulled it in.

In shock, Kranus stood back. A roar then came from the hole as tentacles popped out and Kranus wished that it wasn't what he thought it was. The head then came out and he with the rest of the city opened their eyes and saw the octopus with Athon's slime, Wanda's eyes came out as it Bawled and the car alarms went off.

Kranus then turned back to Sierra as Starla and Paul saw her and went to her. They all looked at this creature as it smiled in joy.
'Miss me?' Athon said as he laughed.