CHAPTER 16: Nightmare In Fellsview City

Wanda woke up and she saw herself lying on her bed. She stood up, eyeing Sierra who was sleeping. Looking at herself in the mirror, she tried but she could not remember what happened in the past ten hours. 'Athon, what happened?' she asked. 'I fell weak and Sierra brought us home,' Athon lied. 'Oh, okay,' Wanda said, believing Athon's words.

When Wanda was about to sleep, Athon made her freeze as he said, 'We have to get more energy.' 'What do you mean?' Wanda asked. 'I mean, we have to give people nightmares because their fears and scared emotions give me the energy to open the hole for the creature I need.' 'How are we going to do that?' Wanda Asked. 'We are going to have to head to the middle of town, Lucky for us is Hotel Obay, I will use my abilities and yours to possess their minds, filling them with nightmares and in return get their fear and scared emotions that will power me.' 'Let's do it,' Wanda said as she wore her clothes and made her way to Hotel Obay.

She arrived as Athon made her eyes turn black and a weird shadow came out of her eyes heading for the hotel's windows and other houses.

Sierra continued walking into this house which was broken apart and had rats running out. She saw the place which was next to Mrs Hillsborough's house. She entered and saw the word "Lively" carved on the wall. She made her way up the stairs as the staircase broke and almost made Sierra collapse.

Sierra looked towards a room that had a tentacle sticking out of it. She immediately grabbed the tentacle and it made her fly towards the wall as she saw the same octopus that was at Sasha's house and stood up, chasing after it. It was fast as Sierra tried to summon Kranus but he wasn't there.

As she was close to grabbing one of its tentacles, she bumped into a wall and woke up immediately. She looked around, trying to figure out how she was back in her room and realised it was a dream. Sierra then remembered that the same place was next to Mrs Hillsborough's house which was eight blocks from where she lived.

So she grabbed her coat, torch and the bracelet her father gave her. She checked on her mom who was sleeping silently next to Paul. Made her way downstairs and ran to the house.

The first person they haunted was a woman who was Wanda's teacher at school.

The Woman found herself throwing up as she took a pregnancy test and it was confirmed that she was expected to give birth in three months. The woman then celebrated her baby shower as the father of the unborn child kissed her belly and they revealed that it was a boy. They jumped for joy as the father of the boy kissed the woman.

The woman then felt stressed as everything around her got bigger and she began to have anxiety. She then ran to the bathroom to pee as huge pounds of blood dropped out of her. The woman stood up, eyeing the miscarriage of her unborn son. She screamed so loud that neighbours two blocks from her house could hear her.

Two weeks had passed and the woman had gotten to depressed that she almost committed suicide as she heard a voice. She headed to the bathroom as a baby voice was begging for milk in the toilet. When she went closer, baby arms grabbed her head and pulled her in, drowning her slowly to death.

... The woman woke up and she began crying. The fear that she felt went into Wanda as she Haunted their next victim.

Their next victim was Cassandra. Cassandra was walking in the dance as Sierra held her hand. They started dancing as Sierra kissed her in front of everyone. Cassandra blushed as everyone cheered for them. The votes were in and Cassandra and Sierra won Queen and Queen for the dance. They went on stage and rose their crowns in the air as they kissed.

Sierra then threw her crown, Cassandra looked surprised. Sierra grabbed the mic and said, 'You know what's funny, I never liked you, Cassandra. I was never into girls. I just dated you because you had popularity. I mean everyone treated me badly because both my siblings and my father died. You were just my pawn on my way to being queen. Come here, James. Be my king,' Sierra said as she pushed Cassandra off the stage, who fell on the floor and broke her nose.

James then grabbed the crown as he kissed Sierra and everyone cheered for them just as they laughed at Cassandra. Cassandra felt so embarrassed. She stood up and made her way to the kitchen.

Cassandra was so upset. She wanted Sierra to suffer the same pain she was feeling. Cassandra then saw a knife and didn't think twice as she ran to the dance. Out of nowhere, she smacked Sierra to the floor and stabbed her to death. Blood was everywhere as the cops grabbed Cassandra and handcuffed her.

She was shocked to see what she had done as Starla was crying as the paramedics covered Sierra's body. When Cassandra turned around, she screamed finding herself in her bedroom.

Her mom came immediately as she hugged Cassandra and the scared emotion of Cassandra travelled to Wanda, adding energy.

After attacking over five hundred citizens, all Wanda needed to do was scare someone and made the sad. She then knew the perfect candidate as she looked at Starla's place.

Starla looked at a toolbox, makeup kit and pictures of naked girls. Behind them stood Sierra's father, her brother and her sister. 'Why didn't you save me, Mom?' The siblings asked. Starla immediately burst into tears as she pleaded for forgiveness. 'You should've saved us. You should've come back to us!' exclaimed Sierra's father as Starla fell to her knees. 'What's the worst part is that you're cheating on Dad. What's wrong with you!' Sierra's brother exclaimed, slamming a vase of ashes onto Starla.

'Please, I would've saved you If I knew where you were.' 'Bullshit, you only cared about yourself and Sierra!' Sierra's sister screamed, making Starla's nightmare convulse.

Then they surrounded her as they said, 'IT SHOULD'VE BEEN YOU,' Stabbing her repeatedly until she turned into dust. Starla woke up screaming as Paul hugged her, asking what had happened.

Starla just looked into his eyes and saw Sierra's father as she told Paul to grab his clothes and get out. 'Why, what's wrong?' Paul asked. 'JUST GET THE FUCK OUT!' She screamed as Paul grabbed his clothes and ran out, leaving Starla crying.

Wanda then took the emotions of Starla as she began to ascend, blinked and the whole city's lights went off and back on.

As Sierra arrived at the house, everything was exactly as it was. She didn't hesitate to enter as she took one step forward and fell.

She opened her eyes and saw more than one but over a thousand octopuses roaming this "world". Sierra then got to the water which reflected her but wasn't Sierra, she saw an octopus and soon realised that she was the octopus.

Sierra felt free and powerful. She then moved around with her tentacles and found it interesting as how the octopus in this "world" didn't live in the sea. When she turned around, she saw the same octopus as she chased after it. She looked it in the eye as it said, 'Hello, Sierra.'

Sierra was amazed. She was looking at the very creature that stopped Athon and killed kids at Sasha's party. 'What do you want from me? Why did you bring me here?' She asked. 'I did not bring you here. You came on your own. I just showed you the place and you followed,' the octopus said. 'What did you show me this place?' 'I'm going to tell you one thing, Sierra. YOU MUST KILL HIM OR ALL LIFE AS WE KNOW IT WILL END!' The Octopus said as Sierra started to feel dizzy and woke up in front of the abandoned house, again.

Out of the blue, Wanda appeared and helped Sierra up. 'Where did you come from?' 'I was going to ask you the same thing.' 'Well then, we'll forget this ever happened and go home.' 'Fine with me,' Wanda said as she and Sierra walked all the way home. 'Say, Why did you dye your hair black?' 'People change, Sierra. Some people just end,' Wanda said as they laughed, not realising that they have been up since midnight as it was now three a.m.