CHAPTER 18: SARAH - Part One

He opened his eyes and saw a blur. He wiped them and witnessed Gigantic Octupuses running towards him. Kranus stood up and ran for his demon life. He kept running and running when he fell. He turned around and one of them used their tentacles to grab him and brought him to them. Kranus then morphed into one of his forms and used the staff to cut open the tentacle. He immediately ran towards the Octupuses head and cut it's head off.

When he landed, more of them charged at him and one of them caught him by his neck. He tried to use his staff but failed when he morphed back into his demon form. Before he DIED, Athon made his slime go onto the octopus as it melted to death. Browler then opened his mouth and sucked all the liquid that was in the Octupuses body. Kranus stood up and ran when Sasha caught him and pulled him to Athon and Browler.

'Well... Well,' he said, looking Kranus in the eye. 'Let me go,' 'No, I can't do that. We need you to get us the fuck out of here,' Athon said as Wanda and Sasha tied him up and placed him in a bag. They then made their way to the end of Octo-Citi.

Sierra opened her eyes when she saw the scientists and engineers building the weapon to try and open the portal. She began to panic when she saw that her hands were tied up to this silver bed and her arms were facing the hole. Samantha then walked in with her guards as she smiled at Sierra. 'How are you dear?' she asked. 'Let me go, you piece of shit!' Sierra yelled in fear. 'You see, your abilities are the only thing that could open that portal. We did some tests and it was positive. If you could just blast the energy towards the hole then I'll let you go,' Samantha said. 'But why? Why are you opening it? WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT OPEN A SMALL HOLE!' 'Simple, to end all life in the demon realm. They ended someone's life who was precious to me and now, they're going to pay!' 'For one person?' 'Not just one person. It was nineteen ninety's and me with my siblings were playing...

1990's

Samantha, her brother, Samuel and her sister, Sarah were running around the jungle Jim as the whole playground started to convulse. They immediately jumped off and tried to run when a small hole appeared. Sarah was curious as Samantha told them that they should head home. As Sarah got closer, a huge white creature jumped out and pushed to the sand. Sarah bruised her arm as Sarah and Samuel tried to help her but the creature then attacked Samuel.

Samantha screamed for help when the police passed by and immediately ran towards them. The creature then roared so loud that all the windows in the area cracked. The cops then started shooting the creature as it jumped so high it landed on one of them and killed them. Samantha then tried to save Sarah but another creature grabbed her by her leg and pulled Sarah into the hole. Samantha yelled "NO!" as a scientist grabbed her. The men in black suits then started shooting the creature with a green laser and it fell and died. Samuel then grabbed Samantha as she tried to go in the hole. The men then forcefully removed her from the playground and made their way into the hole.

Before they entered the police car, tentacles started to jump out of the hole as the men were screaming in it. Samantha and Samuel held each other's hand as it killed everyone at the scene. Samuel knew he had to get them far away from there so he got in the driver's seat and drove off. The creatures then started to jump out as he was crashing into houses.

When Samantha looked back, there were about five hungry white creatures as one jumped and made the car crash into a tree. It then grabbed Samuel and killed, pulling the flesh from his skin and sucking the blood from his body. Samantha instantly hid under the car seats as it looked around for her. She tried to hold her breath as it moved closer and closer. She felt a sneeze. It was itching as she tried to hold it but failed. She let go of her nose and sneezed when the creature shrieked and pulled her out of the car. When it moved to her face, a bullet went through his head and killed it. Samantha was stunned. She didn't know what to say. More of these creatures chased after the men who were shooting her as a man in a white suit carried her and took her away.

That day, Samantha was filled with anger and pain...

PRESENT

... that's why I want to kill all of them!' she said, hitting the wall with a fist.
'But you could hurt innocent people. Do you want the same thing to happen again,' 'At this point, I'm willing to do anything,' Samantha said as she prepared the machine, moving Sierra close to the hole. Wires were then inserted into her arms as they turned red. Sierra screamed in pain.

Kranus opened his eyes, witnessing Athon and Browler stuck in Terrapus's tentacle. This Octopus could blast burning ink to anyone when he saw Sasha and Wanda stuck under a rock. Kranus immediately untied his arms and legs and walked away. He heard as Athon and Browler cried for help, screaming in pain. He was a demon. He shouldn't care about others. But Kranus had lived with Sierra which had an impact. He then turned into a form, which was the demon with a spike at the back and a skeleton head. He used one of his bones to explode the boulder, setting Sasha and Wanda free.

Kranus then told Wanda and Sasha to summon their demons when they did. Sasha then raised her hands, absorbing all the blood from the demon as Wanda jumped to his face and looked itself in its eyes. As it's blood was gone, it fell and Wanda made it touch itself, using it's ink to melt itself to death. Kranus cheered when they surrounded him. 'Come on, Kranus. We still need you. Now surrender,' Athon said.

Kranus then used the bone from his back and hit the ground, which imploded, sucking Sasha and Wanda in with Athon and Browler while he jumped and made a portal escaping. Athon then left Wanda's body as he grabbed all of them and made his way to the portal. To his surprise, the terrapus had a child who was looking for its mother and he smiled, grabbing the baby terrapus and making their way out of the citi.

Her hands were bright red as the hole also began to glow. Sierra pulls back the power as the scientists tell Samantha that the only way through the portal is with her blasting fire into the hole. Samantha then walks to Sierra as she says, 'I see what you're doing. If you don't blast that hole, I will tell everyone that you are the supernatural human and not only will your mom suffer life in prison, but you will experiment with the government everyday day of your fucking life. Now, blast that hole or else,' she said as Sierra nodded.

Sierra then blasted the hole as it opened. The smile on Samantha's face revealed her plan coming through. Sierra then pushed harder as the hole opened wider and wider. The power then got too heavy and Sierra fell weak. Without Kranus, it was hard to operate her abilities. Sierra then fell unconscious when the hole started to shake. Samantha remembered what happened the last time she ran out of the room a creature that was twice her height appeared with spikes on its back, no eyes but a mouth that could bite your whole head off and a sharp spike emerging from his left hand mirroring it's feet to only have three toes that are sharp as a knife and a roar that screeches your ears.

PREVIEW:

The monster then jumped towards the guards and bit their heads off

The monster then jumped towards the guards and bit their heads off. Everyone was running and screaming as the scientists started to shoot the creature as it fell back into the hole. When Sierra woke up, the security made their way to untie her just as more jumped out. They destroyed the wall, running after everyone, chaos in every section of Sarah. Sierra panicked when one was moving close to her. She tried to blast him but her fire abilities had been wasted out. She was shivering. It then whined as it was close to her head. And just like that, Sierra sneezed and it roared at her, opening its mouth.

TO BE CONTINUED...