CHAPTER 3: Arrested

As Sierra woke up, she took a shower, got dressed and caught the bus to go to school, since her father died, there was only one car and her mom already left with it. As she was on the bus, she got disturbed by the new girl group. The Fancy-Dancy group. 'Urgh, someone is in our seat.' 'Yes Cassandra, uh excuse me, could you please move?' 'Why?' 'Because that's Cassandra's seat.' 'Says who?' 'Uh, Cassandra.' 'Listen here, boobies, I paid to sit here, unless you're paying for this seat, then back off.' 'It's fine girls, we don't want her to call her dad on us, oops.' said Cassandra as she left with the rest of her girl group.
Sierra then had a breakdown. She slowly sat her head on her knees and she cried a BIT. 'OH COME ON, ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO TAKE THAT!?' Yelled Kranus as he appeared in front of Sierra. 'What the heck Kranus, you can't just scare me like that.' 'Whatever, you can't take that bullshit from her?' 'It's fine, get back in me before anybody notices, I'm talking to myself.' said Sierra as Kranus went back into her body.

As Sierra got to school, everyone started staring at her, she felt ashamed as she ran to her locker. Even though she had weird abilities, she didn't want to use them. As she opened her locker, someone bumped in. 'Oh-my-gosh, Sierra are you okay?' 'Oh, hey Sasha?' 'Why do you look surprised to see me?' 'I thought we weren't friends?' 'We are, why do you think I wouldn't be your friend?' said Sasha. Before Sierra could reply, Kranus froze time. 'Don't you there tell her!' 'Tell her what?' 'Don't play dumb with me, I know you know what I know you know?' 'What?' 'Just don't tell her!' said Kranus as he re-entered her body and unfroze time.
'It's okay, how have you been?' 'Great, I just miss Jackson.' 'What do you mean, is he on holiday?' 'No, he's dead, come to think of it, you didn't come to his funeral?' 'What, I didn't know.' 'Of course, you didn't know, you haven't been here for a long time.' 'When did he die?' 'Yesterday.' 'WHAT!' Yelled Sierra as the bell rang. 'We better get to class, goodbye.' said Sasha as she left.

While Sierra's mom was walking, someone bumped into her. 'Paul, what are you doing here.' 'Wow, I thought I'd never see you again, Starla?' 'Me too, I mean it's been since high school?' 'Yeah, when you had like demon powers.' 'Ha, I will never forget that, but I'm glad because of Ronald, I got rid of it.' 'Yeah, where is he?' 'Oh yeah, um… he's dead.' 'Oh my, I'm so sorry.' 'It's okay, Sierra is actually the one having a breakthrough.' 'Oh, I'm sure she'll get over it.' 'Yeah, I better get going.' 'Yeah, see you soon.' said Paul as he left. Starla stood there, drooling over his hot body as she soon snapped out of it and left.

As Sierra entered class, Cassandra bumped into her. 'Oh my gosh, you have to be kidding me, Shit comes to this school too.' 'Bitch you better say that again.' 'I won't, because I go, someone gon' go ghetto.' said Cassandra as she left. As Cassandra was about to sit down, Sierra pulled her chair out and Cassandra fell and landed on her ass. 'Ahh, you son of a bitch!' said Cassandra as she started to cry. Everyone then began to stare at Sierra, with disgust. The educator grabbed Sierra's wrist and dragged her out of the class. 'Principals office, now!' yelled the educator. As Sierra looked at Cassandra, she gave a grin and Sierra was shocked. It seemed Cherry wasn't even worse than Cassandra.

As Sierra entered the principal's office, he looked mad. 'Listen, Sierra, I know your father died, but you can't vent it on the other students, it's wrong.' 'But sir, she started, she called me shit and said hurtful things about my dad.' 'Oh really, please call in Cassandra.' said the principal as he let go of the Intercom button.

As Cassandra entered, she looked at Sierra like she was going to ruin her. 'You called me sir?' 'Sierra claims that you started the fight.' 'No, I didn't, she's lying.' 'No, your ass is lying.' 'SIERRA!, What did she do, Cassandra?' 'She first pulled me off my sit in the bus as made me fall and made me watch her, then she pulled my chair away from me when I tried to sit down which led to me falling.' wept Cassandra. 'Sierra this is too far, I'm going to have to give you detention, this is too far.' But she's lying sir, you know I would never do this.' 'Yes, before, but now, it's too far, please leave my office, the both of you.' 'Yes sir.' both of them said as they left.