CHAPTER 5: The Sinkhole At The Party

Everyone got dressed, combed their hair and had good sex before cheating on their partners. As Everyone arrived at the party, there was a huge amount of firecrackers exploding in the air, as it spelt "LET'S FUCK THIS PARTY UP."

Everyone ran, and as they started taking their clothes off, it was going to be the wildest party ever. While Sierra entered, her mom held her back as she hugged her. 'Mom, what are you doing?' 'It's your first party, I'm just happy.' 'Thanks, I better get going.' 'Yeah, remember to be back before eleven O' clock.''Yes Mom, goodbye.' Sierra said as ran into the party.

'I'm telling you, your mom is weird.' 'You got that right, after everything she did to me, she wants to make the situation, normal.' 'Yeah.' Kranus said. 'Are you talking to yourself?' Cassandra asked. 'Yep, you caught me.' 'I'm glad you came.' 'Me too, let's do this.' Sierra said as she entered Sasha's house.

While Henry was walking to the bathroom, he was pulled into a small room. 'What are you waiting for?' 'I was just getting ready, by jerking off.' 'Don't try to act smart, or else.' The person said, as a whole pack of nails levitated around them. 'Why are there nails levitating around you?' 'You wouldn't like to find out.' 'Fine, I'll do it.' Henry said as she went straight to Sierra.

While Sierra was looking at Cassandra, she was interrupted by Sasha. 'Who are you looking at?' 'Who else, Cassandra.' 'I don't even want to know, thanks by the way.' 'You're welcome.' 'I need one more favour.' 'What is it now?' 'I need drama.' 'How am I going to give you drama.' Sierra said as Kranus froze time. 'I have a perfect idea.' 'Would you at least tell me when you're going to freeze time, Sasha looks... weird.' 'Come on, I say you kiss or make out with someone.' 'Nah, that's too much.' 'But it will make Cassandra jealous, then she'll come running after you.' 'Are you sure?' 'Come on.' 'Sure.' Sierra said as Kranus unfroze time. 'You can try to make out with someone.' 'Mmm, I could do that.' 'Great, because I see Henry coming your way.' 'Oh, dear.' Sierra said, as Sasha left and Henry entered.

'Hey, Sierra.' 'Hey, Henry.' 'You look amazing in these jeans, sneakers and black jacket.' 'Uh, thanks.' 'I was wondering, would you-' Before Henry could finish, Sierra grabbed him by his collar and pulled him in for a kiss. Soon Henry carried her and they went wild in the kiss, that even Henry was enjoying it.

As Everyone was cheering them on, Cassandra got upset and started to cry as she ran out of the house. When Sierra saw her leave, she then pushed Henry away and ran after as Sasha's group appeared in front of her. 'I hope you don't think that was drama.' 'It was, everyone, started cheering on them.' 'Oh please, give me a break Sasha, if you want to be with the 𝗣ink 𝗣ussy 𝗚irl 𝗚roup, you better give me drama, because not everyone is following the dress code, you better fix this.' The 𝗣ink 𝗣ussy 𝗚irl 𝗚roup leader said.

•••

While Starla was walking in her house, Paul then grabbed her as she displayed a picture right in front of her.'Oh my Gosh, Paul, you're freaking me out right now.' 'Starla, a demon lives.' 'What are you talking about.' 'If you don't believe, listen to this guy.' Paul said as he played the mixtape.

"I'm Randall, yesterday my wife had a very scary nightmare, she saw a weird sinkhole with octopus tentacles, and she said it was coming after her. Today, my wife has passed away, for I believe that the creature took her and killed her in that nightmare, please will someone stop this thing and save me from this thing." The Man said as he cried heavily.

'What does this have to do with a demon?' 'I followed the attacks and nightmares people have been happening, and I think I might know where it's going next.' 'Where.' 'At this house.' 'Oh my Gosh, Sierra is at that house.' 'We better get going.' Starla said as they got in the car and drove off.