Part: 1

Our story takes place in New Marais, after superhero Conduit named Cole MacGrath helped former NSA agent and now Ice Conduit Lucy Kuo expose the president Joseph Bertrand of his actions of turning potential Conduits into swamp monsters. The entire town of New Marais now knows his true face and his true actions. As Cole was about to head out with Kuo, he got a call from a friend of his named Zeke Dunbar.

Zeke Dunbar: Brother, you gotta get over here, double time. Got a call from someone, sayin' that he has a handful of Blast Shards and a Blast Core.

Cole took off and made his way to Zeke's location. Just then, he got another call from him...what could it have been this time?

Zeke Dunbar: Oh, brother, I also have to ask you to bring Kuo with us. Never know when we might need her for something.

Cole MacGrath: What about Nix? Should we bring her too?

Zeke Dunbar: Yeah, uh...don't take it the wrong way, man but uh...she's not exactly a part of the team. She not intent on killing the Beast.

Cole MacGrath: I guess. Anyway, fine by me. One wacko is enough.

Just as Cole was on his way to Kuo, he noticed her talking with the Ice Gang ally that she told him about and partnered up with.

Lucy Kuo: Cole, I didn't expect you to be here.

Cole MacGrath: Who's this? Our Ice Gang friend?

Lucy Kuo: Yes, we were discussing a few things.

Ice Gang Ally: Hello, Cole. It is good to see you again.

Cole MacGrath: Yeah. Anyways, Kuo, Zeke wants us...both of us.

Lucy Kuo: Why?

Cole MacGrath: He said that there's someone who wants to meet with us. Saying he has Blast Shards and a Blast Core for us.

Ice Gang Ally: Allow me to assist you.

Cole MacGrath: Zeke didn't ask for you...but what the hell. You can tag along.

With that, Cole, Kuo and the Ice Gang Ally made there way over to Zeke's location. After traveling from Flood Town, they made it back to the main streets of New Marais. There, they saw Zeke standing with two strangers.

Zeke Dunbar: Hey, Cole. Glad you could show up, man.

Cole MacGrath: What's going on, Zeke. Where's the guy with the Blast Core?

Zeke Dunbar: Right beside me.

Cole, Kuo and the Ice Gang Ally looked and noticed the man with Zeke. One of them was kinda young...a little older than Cole and the other man was an elder man, with grey short hair. The younger man was a Caucasian male, with dark brown hair and eyes. He has a muscular physique, a tan skin-tone, and seemed to be either 6'1 or 5'11. His face is square and angular, with a cleft-chin and squinty-eyes. His hair is short and spiky, and he usually sports a five o'clock shadow. This man was known as Nathan Drake. The elder man had immobile grey hair, slicked back, and a mustache which is constantly mocked by Nate. He has a deep voice, with a very distinctive accent, and his eyes appear grey. While it is clear he is aging, he only really starts to show the visual signs, where the fact he's hitting sixty seemed very true.

He was wearing cargo pants, added with a buttoned shirt, with the sleeves rolled up. An attractive figure in his youth, he had waned as a figure, losing his muscle and becoming a more wiry build, but despite this, Drake still claims Sully to be 'strong as a ox', though this might just have been Nate trying to spur Sully on, or perhaps Nate being in denial. This elder man was called Victor Sullivan...or just Sully, as Nate calls him by.