Part: 2

A few hours went by and we were stuck on some deserted-looking island with a tropical bar, in the middle. Sullivan and Drake were working on the time-machine, while I was sitting on the sand, waiting for them to be done. Kuo and Zeke were chatting with our Ice Gang ally and his family. They nearly got us killed. They seemed so cheerful, while I was focused on trying get back to New Marais. Impatient, as I was, I chose to take off for a walk, before I lost myself.

Cole MacGrath: Unreal! I can't believe this is happening! The Beast could be in New Marais right now and I'm stuck here doing nothing about it. If Zeke and Kuo won't find a way back, then I will myself.

I walked through the woods trying to find someway of making it back but I couldn't find anything. Seems as though I was trapped here, until the time-machine was ready to be used again. In anger, I shot a lightning bolt at a tree. And for some reason, I heard a sudden scream. I looked and it was a girl. The woman was exceedingly beautiful, having a slender physique and well proportioned body. She had brown eyes and thick hair (which was tied up in a pony tail), though she kept the front in a layered and choppy style. She stood roughly 5'6" (or 167cm) tall. She wore several pieces of jewelry a jade pendant around her neck, which looked to be five years old. Initially it was tied on with a braided leather lanyard, which she wore in a double loop style. She wears, three small, silver hoop earrings, one in her left ear and two in her right. She wears a digital watch on her right wrist. She wears a blue tank top over a white one, tan cargo pants and dark boots.

Cole MacGrath: Oh, sorry about that.

???: That was incredible. How did you do that?

Cole MacGrath: It's uh...a long story. You wouldn't believe me.

???: You shot lightning from your hands, how can I not believe you?

This woman was really different...but I chose to tell her the truth. I explained how a man in a white cloak gave me my powers and how I became a hero to the people in a city known as Empire City. I went on about the struggles that I went through and fights that I nearly died in.

???: So, the man Kessler gave you your powers?

Cole MacGrath: Yeah, because of him, my life was taken from me. I didn't have an easy life, when I became a Conduit. It was hard for me.

???: It seems like you did. But at least you used your powers for a good cause.

Cole MacGrath: I suppose so. Anyways, what's your story? Who are you?

???: Oh. Me? My name is Lara Croft.

Back on the beach, Sullivan and Drake were still trying to work on there machine. Kuo, Zeke and the Ice Gang ally were trying to help as well.

Nathan Drake: Hey, Zeke. Where's your pal, Cole?

Zeke Dunbar: Must've left to scout the island.

Victor Sullivan: There's not a lot he'll find, except for sand, water and trees.

Lucy Kuo: Maybe you should go find him. See if he's okay.

Ice Gang Ally: I'll assist you, in your search.

???: Hunnie...

Ice Gang Ally: I'll be fine. I won't take long.

Zeke and our Ice Gang pal began walking through a bunch of trees and tried to find me. They had a hard time, since every damn tree looked exactly the same. When they finally found me, they saw me talking with the Lara Croft girl.

Zeke Dunbar: Cole, there you are, man.

Cole MacGrath: What is it, Zeke?

Ice Gang Ally: Kuo asked us to find you.

Lara Croft: Who...who is that?

Cole MacGrath: He's one of us...well, one of mine anyway.

Lara Croft: A Conduit?

Cole MacGrath: Yeah. He has the power to use ice.

Ice Gang Ally: Please to meet you.

Zeke Dunbar: Who's your friend?

Cole MacGrath: Her name is Lara.

Lara Croft: Lara Croft, to be exact. I am an archaeologist.

Zeke Dunbar: Zeke Dunbar, is what I'm called.

Lara Croft: Pleasure to meet you, Zeke. And what about you?

Ice Gang Ally: It's been so long, since I was human, I don't remember what it was. But I am known as Cypress Fairchild Flynn.

Cole MacGrath: Cypress, huh?

Lara Croft: And who is this Kuo?

Cole MacGrath: Another Conduit who can use ice.

Lara Croft: Interesting. Mind if I meet them?

Cole MacGrath: Sure. Come on, I'll take you to them.

Zeke, Cypress and I led Lara back to the others and her face was in "awe", when she saw the machine that Sullivan and Drake were working on.

Lara Croft: Wait a minute, Nate?

Nathan Drake: Hrm? Holy crap...Lara?!

Lara Croft: Oh my god, Nate! And...Sully!

Victor Sullivan: Heheheh, good to see you again, princess.

Cole MacGrath: You two know each other?

Lara Croft: Yes, Nate and I have been on many trips together.

Nathan Drake: Yeah, we have. It's been pretty exciting.

Lara Croft: Oh and who might this be?

Cypress Fairchild Flynn: That is my daughter, Alinor.

Lara Croft: She's adorable.

???: Thank you.

Lara Croft: I take it, she is...

Cypress Fairchild Flynn: Yes, this is my wife, Lyanne Valentine.

Lyanne Valentine: It's a pleasure to meet you.

Lara Croft: Likewise. And this is your son?

Cypress Fairchild Flynn: Yes, this is Ishmael. And these are my brothers and sisters; Anthony, Tanner, Angel, Karissa, Sami and Lexa.

Lara Croft: Quite a large family you have.

Zeke Dunbar: I'll say.

Cole MacGrath: Oh and that's Lucy Kuo.

Lucy Kuo: Hi.

Lara Croft: It's a pleasure to meet you. Quite the crew. Much larger than mine.

Cole MacGrath: You have a crew of your own?

Lara Croft: Yes, come and I'll show you.

While Drake and Sullivan were still working on the machine, Kuo and Cypress' family stayed behind, while Zeke and I followed Lara to meet her crew.

TO BE CONTINUED...