19

"He?" Jungkook and Taehyung chorused immediately. "It's a he?"

"Does it matter? We just have to prove our innocence" I said and looked away; it was weird seeing the both of them getting jealous at the same time.

"You should stay away from other guys for now. If someone sees you, it might lead to a bigger scandal" Jungkook added.

"He's right. Don't you have a female expert?" Taehyung pressed on and pouted his perfect thin lips.

"It doesn't matter who it is, he is not even in Korea, he's American"

I looked at the others who were quietly watching us. Namjoon, Yoongi, Seokjin, Hoseok and Jimin all kept quiet, and they weren't smiling,

"I promise I won't let things go worse" I saw and bowed. "I apologize for the inconvenience I caused"

"I'm sorry too" Jungkook said and bowed also.

I apologized again and went back to my apartment. After breakfast, I called Leo who picked up almost immediately. I explained everything and he promised to get on it immediately and get back to me the next day. I stayed put and didn't go anywhere, or call anyone, I spent the day eating chips and reading the mean comments. Most replies on my few photos had turned to curses from unknown people. Someone even said I would rot in hell.

Leo kept his word and called me up early the next morning.

"The IP address leads to somewhere in Shoe"

I chuckled. "You mean Seoul?"

"Its nice to hear you laugh. You must be going through hell over there"

"Its not that bad..."

"Of course, it's not... It's terrible! I checked all your profiles and you're being cursed for nothing"

I smiled inwardly. "Do you know the exact address?"

"I don't, all I know is its in Seoul, someone in Seoul started this shit"

"Thanks" I said and hung up. I was here barely two months, and I had enemies who hated me this much? The thought of leaving... no, I had to figure things out first. Someone here in Seoul took pictures of Jungkook and I at a restaurant, and edited the pictures just to cause a rift Taehyung and I. There was only one way to find out who...

I called Taehyung and asked him to come over, alone. He appeared knocking on my door five minutes later.

"Why did you call me?" Taehyung said with a smile. It was cute. I made him sit on the couch and cleared my throat.

"We should take a picture together" I said faking a smile.

"You feel like taking pictures now?... right now?"

I nodded. "I like selfies"

He shrugged and pulled me, I tripped and fell on his lap with my face buried in his chest, both arms around his neck basking in his perfume felt nice, I looked up and he was staring at me, I blinked twice and regained my senses.

"Sorry I..."

"Hey, I..." Jungkook froze when he saw us in that misleading position.

I jumped up. "We weren't doing anything... We..."

"She's right... We were just..."

"I'll see you guys later" Jungkook sighed and walked out on us.