12

Taehyung cleared his throat and nervously put her back on the chair. "Kids say the funniest things right? we'll be on our way now sir"

We went back to the reception where Namjoon, Seokjin and Jungkook were already waiting.

"Good morning Hyung" I said to Namjoon, bowing.

"Hello Y/n" He answered with a smile. "He hasn't apologized yet, has he?"

I shook my head. "I wanted to ask for your permission so I can take him out, since I'm not being caring enough, I'll have the whole of the day with him, so I can be a caring girlfriend"

"But Hyung, I'm tired" Taehyung yelled in a childish way. "I'm going home"

I held his hand and gave him another I'll-kill-you look, "We need to spend more time so I can know how to be a caring girlfriend"

"You don't even know any place here, you'll get us lost"

"I can get lost, but you can't right? you should know this place well enough, besides, I have a map"

Namjoon laughed and nodded, "There are no practice sessions today right? so you both can go"

"But I said I'm tired!"

"But I want to be a caring girlfriend, let's go" I pulled him all the way into the parking lot.

I made sure I had fun, and he did not, Jungkook had told me that Taehyung loved meat and picking brands, so I made sure we stayed away from all those places, we went to an art gallery, a bookstore, a vegetarian restaurant, I was about pushing him into having a tattoo when he snapped. 

"Alright ... Alright, I'm sorry" He said running back to the car. I followed him with a triumphant smile.

"Are you sure you're sorry?" I asked with sarcasm. "We can always go back to the tattoo artist, besides, we should spend more time together right? so I can become a good girlfriend."

"How does that even help? you don't have a tattoo so why are you making me get one?"

"So I can praise you for getting a tattoo anytime I see it, besides, when I love seeing dark art"

"Maybe I should get one on my chest then... I mean....   I'm sorry for yelling at you yesterday, happy now?"

"It's not that, do you think this is easy for me? I didn't come to Korea to do all this, I wanted to learn my culture and blow of steam, you think I planned for this?"

He sighed. "I am very sorry"

We made up and went back to the studio, the others were already there, they were waiting to see I had done to him.

"Who won?" Jungkook asked as we walked in.

I bowed again. "I have to go home now, thanks Hyung, I really had fun today" I said and went back to my apartment.

Taehyung's POV

"Fun?" Taehyung said. "She almost made get a tattoo"

"Hey!" Jungkook yelled. "What's wrong with tattoos, They're a way of showing art on a person's body"

"Maybe, but they're really painful, besides, we know you're just saying this because of your lovely childhood girlfriend that we never got to meet"

"Yeah" Jimin said with excitement. "Has she finally returned your handkerchief? dude, you don't even know if she's married now and you're still crazy about her, he even rejected Lisa"

"She won't get married" Jungkook said with sad eyes. "She had promised me that she would return my peach handkerchief and we would be together"

"You guys were just being teenagers, your brother said you didn't even know her name, all you guys would do was exchange poems and drawings" Jin added. "Dude, we really care about you and we don't want your heart broken twice"

"Yeah, he said you wouldn't even eat when you guys were back from vacation and discovered they had moved, I don't want that happening again" J-hope added.

"I understand you guys are caring for me but that doesn't mean that we won't be together again, she'll come back for me" Jungkook said with a slight smile. "Besides, enough of me, what about Taehyung and Y/n, you guys are really close lately"

The other guys burst into laughter as they teased Taehyung. "You guys really look like a great couple; she can handle your mischiefs really well"

"Jennie is coming back from her tour tomorrow," Yoongi suddenly said.

"So?" Taehyung said with a frown. "What should we do if she is coming back?"

"Stop playing dumb, Tae, we both know she'll come here to find you, again"

"Her band members are hosting a welcoming party, right? Maybe you can take Y/n to the party, that should help clarify things between you and her" J-Hope added.

"Taehyung, go and inform Y/n about this, she is really a blessing to you, I don't even know why you can't just admit that you're in love with her".

Taehyung felt a smile form on his face, he didn't know why, but the mention of her name made him smile...