He laughed. "My hyung is sometimes like that, we should order something, bill's on me"

I scoffed "Hey! its an apology meal, so I'm paying, it's better that way, I'll pay for it"

He shrugged. "But we're getting meat"

I rolled my eyes. "I know, your Hyung already said that you love meat, I do too, so of course we're having meet"

We ordered meat and started eating, I secretly watched him, first he played with the cutleries, then the meal, the napkins.

I rolled my eyes, and there was silence.

"When we get back, what are you doing?" He suddenly asked half way into the meal.

"Nothing, I'll just sit back and watch movies as usual,"

"Let's go to the park then," he said excitedly.

"The park? aren't you supposed to stay away from people and all that?"

He rolled his eyes. "It gets tiring, hiding from people behind body guards like I'm some quarantined patient, c'mon it'll be fun,"

"What's your Hyung gonna say, huh?"

"He won't say anything if I tell him I went there with you,"

I sighed. when we were done with our meals, we went to the park, and after that, he insisted we went to the zoo, the museum, and then on a boat ride, I was tired when we got back.

"Where are you going?" He asked as I was about to enter my apartment.

"Where does it look like? I'm going to rest"

"Hold on... Let's go and see Hyung before you leave"

I sighed and we walked into the studio, the others were already there waiting, it was like V had expected there would be trouble and he had successfully dragged me into it. The others held down muffled laughter.

"Where have you two been?" Namjoon said in angry voice. "Taehyung you missed a whole practice session"

Taehyung suddenly walked up to Namjoon, stared him in the face and jumped on his lap in laughter, "Look, Hyung has such a great body, he can even carry me, Hyung, I told her that we should come back to the studio but she insisted we go to the zoo"

He stood up and wiped Namjoon's shirt, "All I want to say is... it's her fault" He said pointing at me.

My mouth was wide open, "I said we should come back to the studio but he refused, Hyung... he's" I stopped on the realization that I had referred to him as 'Hyung' "I'm sorry, I mean... Mr. Namjoon,"

Namjoon suddenly smiled. "It's fine Y/n, You can call me that, its actually nice to hear that from a girl" Then he suddenly frowned again. "That doesn't mean I'm not mad at you"

Taehyung and I suddenly pointed at each other,

"I wanted to go back to the studio, but he said he wanted to go to the park,"

"Just the park?" Jimin chipped. "The pictures I saw are actually from the museum" He held his phone up. I rolled my eyes as I read the caption 'LOVEBIRDS OF THE CENTURY'

"And I saw the pictures of you guys on a boat ride" J-Hope said" "ohhh look at the sweet captions, you guys are really cute"

Taehyung looked at me and I gave him the 'I'll kill you' sign. "See what's she doing Hyung?"

"You guys are acting like kids, Taehyung you missed a whole practice session, how can you be this irresponsible? and Y/n, I expected you to caution him but you went with this too?"

"Sorry Hyung" We chorused.

I bowed slightly, looked at Taehyung, whispered an 'I'll kill you' in his ears and walked away. 

Taehyung's POV

"What did she say?" Seokjin asked after she had walked off.

He ignored him and sat down, "What do you mean? She didn't say anything to me, she was just scolded by Hyung"

"Don't lie to us, Tae" Jungkook said. "She turned towards you before leaving"

"Or was it a kiss?" Yoongi said smiling, he was a man of few words,

"Even Yoongi is interested in this, which means something must be going on" J-hope said.

"Of course, I've always wanted a sister-in-law who can sing really well"

"She can sing?" Namjoon asked in awe.

"Yes Hyung, and she plays the guitar really well" Jungkook said.

"Huh?" Taehyung said with a frown, absent mindedly, "Why would she tell you guys and not tell me?

Jungkook laughed. "Don't be jealous, we caught her singing in the studio, that's it"

"I wasn't jealous... just surprised".