Up Coming Stoty

"Gasp", I fell onto the floor with a thud. panicked I frantically began to look around and my breathing calmed down when I realized that it was a dream and I was safe In my home.

I let out a breath of relief. The living room was now dark, the only light showing was from the television. I checked my phone for the time. It read 10:45 and I went to sleep around 4:30.

God, I was asleep that long?

I turned on the lamp next to the sofa and began to fold the blanket I was using, threw away my trash then headed upstairs.

Once I got to my room I stripped out of my clothing and hopped in the shower. I was a little freaked out about that dream I had, I mean, I have strange dreams here and there but this one was different. There was something about that faceless figure that felt sinister and no doubt I was sleeping with my cross necklace on tonight.

I put some shea butter on my body, brushed my teeth, and fixed my hair in its bonnet, and off to bed, I went.

I turned on my tv for background noise to help me sleep. I'm not sure when I fell on the movie, but a shuffling sound from downstairs woke me up real quick. I jumped out of bed, frightened that someone broke into my house.

I slowly walked to my closet and grabbed the 22 magnum my brother got me for Christmas last year.

I ease my way down the steps with the gun securely in my hands. I peaked around the corner first, then once I saw that the coast was clear, I came out.

I began to look around but nothing out of the ordinary was wrong. except for the doll.

"Where the hell is the doll?", I looked on the floor and the side of the counter for the toy.

I don't remember moving it. "I know for a fact I left it right here!", I placed the gun on the counter.

My mind starts wondering, it was no coincidence whoever sent it to me knew what they were doing, and it's a little odd how all this stuff began when that doll got here. Nah fam ain't no voodoo or Juju doll staying up in here giving me night terrors, he go have a first-class seat in the dumpster when I found it.

I shook my head and placed my hands on my hips. I checked all over but I couldn't find any site of that doll.

I don't have time for this shit, I'll try again tomorrow. When I walked back to the kitchen my heart fell to my stomach.

"Oh my God", I place my hands on the countertop as if the gun would appear. I don't understand, no one could get in the kitchen without me knowing, I have a good view of it from the living room, so how could it just vanish.

I didn't know what was going on but I knew one thing, I need to get the hell outta here.

I was about to make a break for the door when I saw the 6 '4 man staring back at me from the living room. I swear my soul left my body, and I was scared beyond comprehension.

Like a car going 110 miles per hour, so many questions flooded my mind. How did he get in? I make sure all my doors and windows are locked before I go to sleep, what does he want, sure I have a decent-paying job but I'm not rich or anything.

Please God, just let him leave and I promise I won't take any mo of my Granny's favorite blankets and blame it on Marcus.

The man tilted his head to the side, then a smile formed on his face. He slowly began making his way towards me but I quickly ran around the counter dodging him and running towards the door. Once I opened It I tripped over something in front of my door, I went face first knocking myself unconscious.

Third person pov

I quickly crouch down to help my love. quite a nasty fall she took, I hope she's alright. I shut the front door then walked up the stairs where I gently laid her In bed.

She was gorgeous, her full plump lips, Sun kissed milk chocolate skin, and that body of her had me wanting to do things to her that would be considered illegal. I smiled while eyeing her. She was all mine and I couldn't be happier.

I removed my shoes then got under the cover with her. Pulling her closer, I placed a kiss on her forehead then nuzzled my face into her neck.

I just hope this time we'll be different.

As they say, all things must come to an end. I appreciate all of you who showed interest In my story, It was the first story I had written a while back and I wasn't feeling It as much as my others, I took it down for some time and I wasn't planning on putting It back up, however, I didn't want to give up on my work, and I'm glad I didn't because you all seem to like It.

And I wanted to share some special news with you all, I have recently made a Patreon for my upcoming stories, but don't worry I do plan on posting a few over here however most of them will be on the Patreon. I want to make sure everything Is well put together before It's public so between early May mid June I should have It up.

With that being said I hope you guys enjoyed the story there are more to come, till next time 😘🥂

𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝗼𝐟 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें