Chapter 12: Sorry

11AM, 10 July 2015
At University of Bombay

"Order another plate of fries." Ayra asked Sameer who was sitting adjacent to her in the cafeteria with other members of the student council.

"Enough Ayra, you already had 4 plates, stop stressing so much for no reasons." Vihaan bawled in an overly annoyed state at her

"No reasons?Really? A new council member will be added to my student
committee in mid-year, I have all rights to stress over this" she reasoned gulping the remaining contents of her coke from the can

"Principal sir took the responsibility for new member, lets trust him" Riya, another council member spoke to which Ayra rolled her eyes

"Sameer fries NOW" she shrieked, before Sameer could handover the plate to her, Vihaan snatched and lifted it up in the air.

Perks of being 6'4 ft tall

Already being stressed over the new addition, Vihaan was just testing her patience even more, "Vihaan, stop fucking annoying now, give that plate back to me now."

She struggled to take possession over her fries but the poor 5'6 ft girl was helpless.

"No, not at all I won't let you do anymore stress eating" Vihaan declared lifting the plate even higher in the air.

"Give those fries or else..." Ayra looked around the plate to grab something which could be thrown over Vihaan and took the ketchup bottle in her hands "Or else I will shower the entire content of this ketchup bottle on your nasty face, animal"  she seriously threatened her best friend.

Vihaan quickly rushed to other side of the cafeteria hall, Ayra running behind him with with ketchup bottle in her hands, aiming it like a gun to shoot him and rightfully snatch back her fries' plate.

The two hopelessly unsophisticated teenagers created havoc in the place, the other students were simultaneously cheering, opplauding
for them. While rotating and running, Ayra almost threw the ketchup on Vihaan, but the contents landed up on a young boy.

His crisp white shirt was painted completely into red sauce, and his face was horrified in anger.

"Happy holi" the words come out of Ayra's mouth, which she covered with her hands, squeezed her eyes and dropped the bottle on the surface

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK" the boy screamed at her, trying to figure out what actually happened with him.

The cafeteria was filled with laughter because of the scene unfolding.

"I am so-so-so sorry" Ayra apologised to him, picked the tissues from the nearest table with an intention to the remove ketchup from his shirt. "Let me help you"

"No thanks you already 'helped' a lot" the boy sniffed, seized the tissue box from her hand and left the place giving a 'you will pay for this' look to Ayra.

"Quite a fun start for the day, thank you President." Sameer bowed to Ayra, who was super annoyed and a bit guilty for the incident

Mouthing a shut up to him, the council members reached Principal's office to meet the new member. Ayra and her team greeted the old man, handed him the required documents for recruitment in the committee.

"Sir, I think it's a wrong decision to fill up the empty seat in the council, I believe my team members are sufficient enough to manage and provide our services to the university" Ayra put forward her thought