Chapter 1: Wanderer

Author's POV

Author's POV

"No, you can't do this to me, I thought you loved me but it's my fault that I trusted you with my life" Ayra worriedly said this to the guy who was carefully fastening and tightening the harness around her body.

"I shouldn't say yes to this, I am too young to die, this can't be real for God's sake I want this to be a nightmare and really want to wake up from it in my bed." Ayra muttered this to herself only to find herself almost 2789 height above from ground.

Sacred? Well, this acrophobic girl is trying her hands on sky diving not willingly but because she lost a bet to her cranky annoying best friend Vihaan.

"Damn it Ayra open your eyes look around, the sky, the clouds, feel the pressure of winds, you can do this look at me, look in the camera and shout your name from sky." Much to her fear she hesitantly opened her eyes to see the magnificent creation of the universe, the clouds, the miniature grounds, houses from the top. The wind pressure on her body that floating feeling, she was flying like a free bird away from her miseries, she was able to feel, her heart was running insanely. Squeezing Vihaan's hand tightly she shouted her name aloud, letting herself free from everything that very moment. Her fear was conquered by the ethereal beauty of nature and the constant push of her best friend.

The only good thing, well not thing exactly he is a crazy animal wrapped in a man's body. Since her childhood, its him: a pillar to her in worst days and biggest cheerleader in her good days. The one who can make her laugh in the most stupid way and gives insightful advice to her problematic life. He is a shoulder to hold tight and cry and to celebrate and share your happiness at your best. The only man she trusted with her life in this entire world.

Shaking her in the middle of the sky Vihaan clicked quite a few pictures in his camera and annoying the shit out his favorite person. He loves that a lot to irritate her and in return she makes weird, annoyed faces and swears at him.

"Vihaan for fuck's sake stop clicking my pictures"

"How every time you believe that I will obey you? Funny of you Ayra. And how can I miss this opportunity to capture your super annoyed face in the greatest smartest Vihaan Bansal's camera."

"I cursed the day accepted you as my friend"

"17 September 2001, also correction best friend"

The two best friends finally safely landed on the ground with parachutes covering the entire land around them, Vihaan rushed to take Ayra in a tight hug before she ended up throwing him from the nearby cliff.

Dramatic Homo sapiens!

"I am goanna kill you for making me do this" she threw her words to him, but Vihaan knew she enjoyed this adventure.