🎀Part-8🎀

Taehyung scoffed and said

Taehyung- Yes I have. And I self harmed myself. But how will you all know when all you did was ignoring me.

Jin- Tae, we never ignored you.

Jungkook- Yes Hyung and all the things you just mentioned. We have a reason for each and everything.

Taehyung- Really? I don't wanna listen anything.

Namjoon- Tae, please. Listen to us. Otherwise we all will have a very big misunderstanding between us.

Namjoon said and Taehyung looked at him thinking what should he do. In the end he eventually agreed nodding his head.

Jimin- Then, let's start with the dys you saw us in park.

Yoongi- Actually, yes. That day we lied to you. Cause we couldn't tell you that we were planning for this surprise party that time. 

Taehyung looked at with a "Really?" Look.  They all nodded their head.

Flashback

Jin- Do you think, he will like the surprise?

Jungkook- Ofcourse Hyung. Tae Tae Hyung loved surprises.

Jimin- And ya, No one will Tell Tae. Ok?

Jin- Ofcourse Jimin.  If we tell him then our plan will be ruined.

Namjoon- Ok, when we get back to the dorm, remember to pretend like we were out for a walk. I am pretty sure, he will be home till then and ask us where we went. So, remember Ok?

Hoseok- Ok. And ya, don't act stupid. He will think we are hiding something from him.

Yoongi- He won't Hoseok. You know how he is.

(After Taehyung left from there)

Jin- Ofcourse. He is very innocent. He will not be suspicious of us.

Jimin- True Hyung. You know I am so happy. And we all are so grateful that we have him each other with us. 

Namjoon- Yes Jimin.  Without anyone single one of us, Bangtan is incomplete. And Taehyung is also very important part of us.

Yoongi- That's why he was hidden roll the end.

Hoseok- Cause he was and is our secret weapon.

Flashback Ends

Jin- This is what happened that day Tae.

Taehyung- T-t-that day you all were planning this surprise?

He asked and all of them nodded. Now, Taehyung felt a little guilty for not trusting his members.

But then, he remembered the other events.

Taehyung- Then, what about the day I left the dancing room and you all thought I was lying.

He said and all the members started thinking. Jungkook clapped his hand one time and said

Jungkook- Ahh..... I get what you are talking about.

He said and the rest looked at him.

Jimin- Tell us too.