🎀Part-5🎀

Before you Read- Everything Is fictional. Nothing is Real.

🎀🎀🎀

Taehyung's POV

I started going towards the dance studio. You may ask why? Actually, when I was leaving, I forgot my phone in their only. So, I am going to get it back. As I reached, I opened the door and went in. I saw the members sitting making a circle while talking with each other. Huh? Weren't they about to practise? I was about to go to them but stopped when I heard Jiminie saying

Jimin- Hyung, I am telling you, nothing happened to him. He is just pretending.

What is he talking about? Is it about me? Ofcourse who else will they even talk about? My thoughts were stopped when Jin Hyung said

Jin- It's not possible Jimin. He clearly looked like he was in pain.

I felt a little happy. A small (very small) smile appeared on my face. There is stills someone who trust me, who cared for me. Who is still on my side. I looked at them and heard Hobi Hyung saying

Hoseok- Come on Jin Hyung. This is all fake. What he did was fake. How can you not see it? It's all an act. He just wanted to get away from here.

Hobi Hyung said and I looked at him in disbelief. He is saying this? Wasn't he the one who used to love me the most? Wow, Hyung you also showed me your real side today.

Jungkook- Leave it na Hyung's. Why are we even talking about a fake person.

You too Jungkook. You also don't trust me now?

Yoongi- Jungkook is right guys. Leave him.

Is anyone even left? To say anything else about me?

Namjoon- Yup,. Let's just focus on our practise and not in some fake irrelevant person.

Irrelevant? I am irrelevant? Ofcourse I am. I am a fake and An Irrelevant person. I am person who ruin their everything.

I looked at them. None of them saw me. They all stood up and turned the music on. And started practising.

I felt tears coming in my eyes. I turned back and ran from there. I came to the bathroom as stared crying my heart out.

Do they really not realise how hurt I am by their words? How sad I am?

Do they even need me in the group?

All this thoughts started eating me up in my head. I turned on the tap and started splashing water on my face. I wiped my face after some time and they left from there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was evening now and I am pretty sure none of the members came to check on me. I was in my room sleeping from the time I came back. I just woke up and was sitting on the bed scrolling my tab to get some news. (My phone was still in dancing studio)

That's when I came across a news. I looked at it closely and was shocked seeing it. I widened my eyes when I read it. I clicked on the link to read the full article.

KoreanNews ☑️

New Mirror Selfie Of Blackpink's Jennie & BTS' V Sparks Rumours Again That The Stars Are DatingFans are speculating that the pic was taken at V's home

Fans are speculating that the pic was taken at V's home.

Read More .............………

I clicked on Read more and was shocked reading what was written there.

"In the picture, a man, who is presumably V, could be seen leaning against a woman, who is said to be Jennie. He is using his phone, while she snaps a mirror selfie.

According to observant fans, the mirror has been spotted in a number of V's older photos, leading to speculation that the abovementioned pic was taken at the BTS member's house. "

They were even spotted together in the car going somewhere

Comments

Jk.is.life. : Really? Again? If he love her, why don't he just say it. Or does he like the attention he recive from all this rumors.

Blackpink._.jen: Kim Taehyung, Blinks will not leave you, if this all is true.

Bts_army_. : I guess Taehyung loves Her more than Armies. He don't even flirt with us and here look at him.

XXX_Blink_ : This man is seriously a mental or what? Why can't he leave our Jennie alone?

Tap to read More Comments

I tapped on the button and read some more comments. Most were against me. Huh? How is this the even possible. I didn't even went out for like a month now. I just go to company and back to here.

And this photo of Me in car. It was the day I met my Daegu friends. The same day, when I saw my members talking about me in the garden.

I closed my tab. What the hell is happening. It's not like I care about the rumors. It has happened so many times. But what hurt most was My own fandom also don't believe me. They also Don't Trust me?

Am I really not worthy? Am I this and person that no one even wants to believe me?

I stood up and went in the bathroom. I opened one drawer and took the blade out. I have been using it from past week. It helps me reduce my pain. I put in near my arms and I again did it.

Hey Moonlights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in the next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 935