🎀Part-2🎀

Taehyung's POV

I looked closely and saw they were Mr members. What are they doing here and at this hour? It was past 11 already. Till I remember, none of them told me that they will go out today. Instead, Namjoon Hyung said that he will sleep early as he have work early morning tomorrow. Same with Jin Hyung and Jungkook. 
If they had work, then what are they doing here? What if what my friends said to me inside the restaurant is true?
Ani. This can't be. Maybe they came for a walk or something. I stood up and started going near them.  They didn't saw me because of the huge fountain which was covering me. As I reached near them, I started hearing what they were talking. I could hear Jimin Hyung saying something.

Jimin- No one will Tell Tae. Ok?

Not Tell me. What? I stopped their and started listening their conversation from there only.

(Author- BTS except for Taehyung were sitting just infront of a fountain. And Taehyung was standing behind the fountain. So, he can hear everything they are saying)

Jin- Ofcourse Jimin.  If we tell him then our plan will be ruined.

Ruined? Telling me will ruin their plan?

Namjoon- Ok, when we get back to the dorm, remember to pretend like we were out for a walk. I am pretty sure, he will be home till then and ask us where we went. So, remember Ok?

Hoseok- Ok. And ya, don't act stupid. He will think we are hiding something from him.

Yoongi- He won't Hoseok.  You know how he is.

How am I? Oh right. A fool. For all of them, I trusted them but they just proved me wrong.

I turned back and slowly went towards my car. I sat inside the car and drove to the dorm.
.
.
.
.
.

I was in my room right now laying on my bed. It's been an hour since I came back. I was trying my best to sleep but the words of my members were ringing in my mind again and again. I signed and sat on the bed.

Me-What is the thing they didn't want to tell me? And why are they not back till yet?

I asked myself. Just then I heard the clicking of main door.

Me- So, finally theyd decided to come back.

I mumbles and stood up from the bed. I made my way outside to the living room. Their I saw all of them sitting on the couch. I went near them and cleared my throat.
This gained all of their attention. They all looked at me.

Namjoon- Tae, when did you came back?

Me- An hour ago.  Where were you all? You didn't told me you will be going out and that all together?

Jin- Uhh....Tae.... Actually we went to the company. PD nim called us. But since you were with your friends we didn't called you.

What a great lie Jin Hyung. I never knew you were such a great liar.

Me- Oh....so why did Pd nim called us...I mean you all.........Hobi Hyung.

I intentionally asked Hobi Hyung. We all know he can't lie. When he tries, his face tells us that he is lying.

I looked at him for my answer but he was looking at the others.

Caught you Hyung.

Jungkook- Tae Tae Hyung, actually PD nim called us to discuss about a new song.

He said and then looked at Hobi Hyung giving him an assuring smile to which all the Hyung sighed

Me- Ohh......Tell me Everything in detail in the morning. I am so tired right now. I will go and sleep.

I said and without Waiting for their replies, I went to my room.
I went their and laid on the bed waiting for the sleep to come and engulf me.

Hey Moonlights
How was it?
Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 700