🎀Part-6🎀

5 Days Later
Taehyung's POV

I was right now going downstairs to the living room. I was so sad from the past 5 days because of the scandal and the hate I received from it.  And if you ask. Yes, I again hurted myself.

As I was about to enter the living room, I heard the members talking about something. I stopped in my tracks and started hearing what they were talking.

Jimin- Hyung, you believe or not. He is like that only.

Jungkook- Ne Hyung. Even I saw him with her.

What are they talking about? Is it about my scandal?

Namjoon- But, we dint know if it's true or not. Right?

Jin- But Namjoon,even I saw him with her. They are together. Believe it or not.

It's enough. Aren't they satisfied talking rubbish about me daily. I was about to go near them but stopped when I heard Yoongi Hyung saying....

Yoongi- Now,to the topic. When are we starting the plan?

Hoseok- Let's start now only. Who is going to take Taehyung?

Take me? Where? What plan?

Jin- Hobi, wasn't it decided? You and Jimin will come with him.  We all will go first. You both come with him after 2 hours. Ok?

Hoseok, Jimin- Ok Hyung.

Yoongi- Finally. Today is the day we all waited for a long time.

Namjoon- I know right. I am so happy today.

Jungkook- Me to Hyung's. I can't believe it's the day, for which we are planning from a very long time.

What planning? What day? What are they talking about?

They all stood up and went somewhere I guess where they planned. Except for Hoseokie Hyung and Jiminie. They both went to their shared bedroom which is downstairs only.

I also went in my room thinking about what they are planning. Why didn't they told me anything about all this? Am I not worth knowing anything? Do they really not Trust me?
.
.
.

Are they planning to get rid of me?
.
.
.
.
Do they not need me in the group anymore?
.
.
.
.
Do they really hate me?
.
.
.
.
.
D-do they want me to leave them?
.
.
.
.
.
If they really don't need me, then why I am even here till now?
.
.
.
.
It's obvious they hate me. Otherwise why they will hide many things from me?
Why they will talk bad about me. Behind my back? Plan things behind my back? Instead of consoling me, think that I am a liar.

I stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom and took it.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After an hour
Author's POV

Taehyung was now in his room, on his bed sleeping after treating what he did.
What he didn't knew what someone coming to him. 

Hoseok and Jimin came in his room and knocked on the door. Taehyung was in very deep sleep that he didn't heard the knock on the door. Hoseok again knocked on the door and twisted the knob of the door to find that it was already open. He and Jimin went inside the room and saw the younger sleeping peacefully.

Hoseok- Tae Tae.....

Hoseok called him in a very soft tone not wanting to scare the younger.

Taehyung shifted in his sleep but didn't woke up.

Hoseok looked at Jimin with an expression of "What should we do?" To which Jimin responded with the look " Leave it on me".
Hoseok nodded. Jimin went near Taehyung's bed and sat on the side.

Jimin- Tae Tae bear.... Wake up ..... See me and Hobi Hyung both are here. Wake up.

Hearing the voice which was a little louder than before, Taehyung opened his eyes. The first thing he saw was the face of his Soulmate and then his Sunshine Hyung. He sat on the bed and rubbed his eyes. He then looked at them and said

Taehyung- What *yawn* happened?

Taehyung said between his yawn.

Jimin- Bear, go and get ready. We are going somewhere.

As Jimin said Taehyung immediately opened his eyes and looked at him

Taehyung- Where?

Hoseok- Somewhere. Just go and get ready fast.

He said. But Taehyung didn't moved. Both Jimin and Hoseok looked at each other and sighed. Jimin stood up and helped Taehyung to stand up too. He forced Taehyung into the bathroom to wash his face.
.
.
.
.
.

After Taehyung was ready( with a little help ofcourse). Hoseok, Jimin and Taehyung came and sat in the car and the car drive to somewhere. The place which Hoseok and Jimin knew but Taehyung had no idea.

After 30 minutes, they reached the place. They came out from the car. Taehyung saw a small house.

Taehyung- Where are we?

Jimin- You will know Tae. Just a few more minutes.

Jimin said. He started walking while Hoseok and Taehyung followed him. They went inside the house.

As they went in, Taehyung saw something, which he didn't expected.

Hey Moonlights
Thanks for reading
Hope you like it
Please do a vote and a Comment
It means a lot to me.
Meet you all in the next chapter.
Till then
By By
👋👋

I love you all so much.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 850