"How did she know that?", Jeongyeon whispered to Tzuyu.

"Jihyo was right. Your face says it all, stupid!", Tzuyu laughed softly. "Let's go now! There are two more left". Then she also entered the vehicle after hearing her friend sigh of aggravation and came out with a hiss.

---

"Minariiii, they're finally here! Bring these three boxes of cookies and I will carry this cake and our bags", said Chaeyoung with a wide smile on her face. She waited for Mina to lock the house and its gate before they went together to their friends.

Tzuyu ran toward Chaeyoung to get the cake. While Jeongyeon opened the door for Mina and let the girl go inside the van. Afterward, she helps Chaeyoung with the bags.

"Yah! Did something sexy and hot stuff happen last night?", Jeongyeon elbowed and whispered to Chaeyoung.

"How's your night with Mina?", Tzuyu giggled as she meddle with the two.

"Yah! Shut your talkative mouths! Nothing happened last night! You guys always have dirty minds." Chaeyoung answered and just left the two laughings constantly.

---

After two hours and thirty minutes, the girls finally arrived at the orphanage. Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung woke up the other girls to let them know they were at the said place. There was a big smile on their faces when they saw the children excitedly running towards them to meet and welcome them.

The first person to come out of the vehicle was Chaeyoung.

"Look! It's Chef Chaeng!", one of the children shouted. The children happily clapped their hands to see the girl.

"Hi, kids! I'm back.", Chaeyoung waved her hand and smiled widely at them.

The children gasped simultaneously when they saw Mina, the next person get out of the van.

"I~It's Miss Black Swan! Miss Black Swan!", the seven-year-old girl yelled in surprise after seeing her idol.

"I told you Danielle I will bring her here. You believe in me now?", Chaeyoung said. "Come here I will introduce you to her. Pali-Pali!"

"Minari, this is Danielle Marsh. She's the oldest among them."

"Ow, Hi, Danielle. I'm Mina Myoui. It's nice to see you", Mina gave the girl a sweet smile and reached out the girl's hand to shake hands. Danielle, with twinkled eyes and a bright smile, quickly accepted it and also introduce herself. "I'm Danielle Marsh. Nice to meet you, Miss Myoui".

"Just called me Unnie...Mina Unnie", Mina said.

Sana and Jihyo also get out of the van with sleepy eyes but when they saw the children smiling at them, the two lit up their faces into happy ones.

"Hello, kids!", they greeted in unison.

"Hello to the best leadernim of the best girl group, Twice!", the children greeted Jihyo while jumping energetically and cheering at her.

"Hello to our dear ShaSha!", said the two five-year-old girls as they greet their favorite idol.

Jihyo and Sana quickly ran toward the kids and hugged them while happily jumping along with the children. In the midst of their rejoicing and having fun with each other's company, there was Jeongyeon cleared her throat to get their attention. The children were suddenly quiet and looked in her direction. Their faces went back to a happy mood. Automatically, they all ran toward Jeongyeon and gave the girl a warm hug. Among the three, Jeongyeon is considered like a mother to the four boys and five girls in the orphanage.