»Kyran and I will do our best possible to save Luna Tiana,« Maxim answered with such a stern expression that I knew there was something in the information that needed a miracle to save Luna Tiana.

»You will be there too?« Alpha Benjamin addressed me.

»Yes, Alpha,« I answered and lowered my head to respect him, though something inside of me, what I never had felt before, fought against me showing this kind of respect.

My will resisted to lower my head before an Alpha – in this case, Alpha Benjamin.

Probably because of my new rank as a Luna. I didn't need to lower myself before an Alpha, because he and I were of the same rank now. Even though I wanted to show Alpha Benjamin my respect.

»Be helpful. If you can't be, then I will take my right that those marks on your body allow me to.«

I only nodded, without any expression on my face. He had the right and though my life was on the line, I would understand if he went crazy. If he didn't die the moment his wife died.

And then we ran further, put on the rest of our operation gowns, washed our hands and put masks on and stepped into the operation gowns.

Luna Tiana looked horrifying.

One of her legs was turned in a way it should be and was pointed in an unnatural direction. The bone was stuck out of one of her legs.

Her face was full of deep wounds. Inside her body stuck smaller and bigger fragments of glass, just like the gearshift was stuck in her shoulder.

Her whole body was full of smaller and bigger hematoma, mostly in the area of her stomach, which could mean that some of her organs could have been squeezed or hurt. Probably dozens of bleedings from the inside.

»Ready?« Maxim asked and stood on the right side of the table – on the side of the sticking out bone – while I stood on the left side – the shoulder with the gearshift.

»My life is on the line. And we can't let Tiana die.«

Maxim laughed with a snort. »No, we can't let that happened.«

And then we started the operation - doctor Hue and two other doctors and nurses helped too.

***

For fucking 15 hours were we inside the operation room and my legs screamed for rest.

We had her over the mountain and as much saved as we could. For the rest, we could only rely on her healing ability.

The hardest part were her organs that were terribly damaged.

The only thing that didn't cause any problems was her child. She probably did everything in her power to protect her baby while the car crashed.

The whole operation was complicated but together with Maxim and the other doctors who joined when they were needed, we could make everything work out. Well, inside the operation room at least.

»Stitch the last wounds up and bring her to her room,« I said to the assistants and then looked at Maxim who leaned against the wall, exhausted.

»She's alive, the baby too. And I thought I should give up hope,« he breathed.

»She's truly alive. And that thanks to us.«

He looked up and nodded. »I told you could do it, though you still need to study medicine.«

»That still doesn't give me the permission to be involved in an operation. And I didn't do very much. You guys did much more.«

We went against too many rules. Everyone that knew of this could go to prison and that was most of the staff of the hospital.