96. The last goodbye

Start from the beginning

"Atul you lost your job because you did the scam in your company and from your past records no company is giving you a job. Dhruv just put the light on your scams and mummy papa you if you really care about your daughter then why did you put a garland on your daughter's picture when she is alive." Rajkumar, Atul and Bhawana looked down in shame when their daughter in law show the mirror to all of them.

They all know they did wrong with Aditi. All her life when she was with them she always craved for their love but they always think her worthless and when she was kidnapped and returned to home after one month in a very devastating state, they did not accept her and threw her in another hell. It would be miracle for them if Aditi forgive them.

"You did not let me do a job after marriage and asked me to focus on your family. Like every wife, I accepted it and be a home maker, giving up my career. But you didn't respect me and always made me feel that I didn't do anything for you. Because of your deeds me and my children are come on that stage that we haven't eaten anything from past two days." She has fat tears in her eyes. She was loved by her in-laws but hate the fact that they ignored all her efforts she made to make a family happy. She wiped them angrily and looked at her in-laws and husband.

"I would not tolerate if you ignore my daughter like you ignore Aditi and torture her. You guys still have time to start respect Aditi and asked her forgiveness. Maybe then her husband forgive you and show some mercy on us." She wiped her tears angrily and after holding her son's hand she went to kitchen to find something to eat as her son was hungry.

******

Dhruv was sitting on his chair thinking about Aditi's mental breakdown a week ago. When things get out of control that night he has to call their psychiatrist Dr. Gupta to give a morphine to Aditi so she could get calm down and sleep.

Dr. Gupta strictly ordered to Dhruv to bring her to his hospital so he could counseling her. That night Aditi sleeps holding Dhruv tightly and as promised he take Aditi to Dr. Gupta. Dr. Gupta do the counciling of Aditi and added some pills on Aditi's priscription but Aditi wasn't to herself. She was lost and get scared easily. She was trying hard to focus on her studies but because of the incident she couldn't. She was smiling for me, trying to pretend that she is fine but he knows, his Aditi was feeling devastated.

Every night he let her cry in his arms so she could let go the pain she has in her heart and every time he hugged her tightly so she could not feel alone. Dhruv knows what his wife has gone through wasn't easy and she was dealing with this trauma alone for years. Every time he could only wish that he can go back into the time and could save his beautiful neighbour. He now understand that his pain was nothing in-front of Aditi.

Today he attended the Jansunwai which was started by him when he appointed as a District Magistrate and collector in Lucknow. Every month many common people has come to him with their problems and he tried his best to solve them but today he was lost most of the time so he has to postpone it yo next month because right now his wife needs him the most.

"Areee...ma'am what are you doing? You can't meet sir without appointment. Jansunwai is postpone to next month. Please come next month with your problems. Sir is busy right now.", Dhruv heard the commotion outside which was able to bring his attention.

"Please let us meet Dhruv. He knows me. We can't wait till next month.", The lady speak. Dhruv can only heard voices from the outside but he did not know what was it about so he called Shastri ji inside and Shastri ji presented in-front of him within a minute.

"Shastri ji what is going on outside? What is this commotion about?", He asked to Shastri ji.

"Sir, two ladies has come with their children. They were adamant to meet you. They says that you know them. If you say I will asked them to leave and come in next Jansunwai?", After hearing Shastri ji Dhruv decided to meet the ladies as he doesn't want someone to suffer just because of him. Anyways it's just one case. It's not gonna take much of his time.