Journal Entry 18#

Entry 18

A week has gone by and the time has finally come. The event my team, the newly reformed Heavenly Splat Devils, and I were preparing for. I'm actually kind of nervous though... A  lot of emotional turmoil has been going on during those days. At least, I actually got a chance to open this with both of my Parents, Aloha and Silver...

I told them everything that I went through. The looks on their faces, when they asked me.

"Why I haven't come to them for emotional help?"

When I told them my reasons. They were actually skeptical of me reforming the Splat Devils. Even my mom showed me concerns that I might end up like... Jayden. 

I told her that I wasn't aiming for the title of Champion. I was aiming for something else, but I couldn't tell them for it was a personal matter. 

Yet they still scolded and reminded me that if I ever have any emotional problem? They are always there for me. 

Well, they were right though! And I know what you're thinking!  I should have come to them in the first place. Yes, yes. But, there was this familiar feeling of me... A feeling of a strong independent girl... A girl who somehow felt a tragic loss a lifetime ago...

Yet, that loss feeling is gone... Now I feel found... whole...  and I finally felt the love I never once had. Before the week's match. Before my hell will begin...

Mommy... "My little Artist. You make me and your Dad Proud!"

Daddy... "My Fashion star. You take good care of my gift alright? I'm rooting for you!"

Thank you for your love... I will not disappoint you.

And as for my Team, The New Heavenly Splat Devils! Yes, we are back, and this time- Wait What? No, we are not out for Revenge! I formed this team to enter the event and hopefully get to the championships! Let me introduce them to you properly. 

My Previous entries though were too deep. I think? But the memories are strong ok? 

First, We got Daniko Arnokoo. My team's support specialist. Specializes in his N-Zap. Quick and adapt to the situation very quickly. Especially to me my mishaps during the previous matches we had... 

COUGH...My Mental breakdown...

But anyways, Dan is very efficient at his job, yet he tends to go wild or crazy when the opportunity shows itself. He wears his signature Wahoo World Fresh Fish suit. The suit still creeps me out, but on the bright side, we get some good reactions when the opponents see Dan on the Field.

Just imagine seeing the suit his wearing coming out from the Ink. I shudder to think of it right. Don't get me wrong, he is a nice guy when you get to know him, yet he still has his crazy side... His catch Phrases and laughter still echo in my head.

"The Revolution will happen! Viva Revolution!HAHAHAHAHAH." Seeing him proudly posing after a kill.

I find him quirky and unusual, but still fun to be with. Minus the crazy revolution idea...

Then We got Kenny Levi Ackerman. He may be intimidating at first, but when you get to know him though he's actually a gentle and smart guy. He is our Heavy Weapon Specialist and Anchor for the group. He will hold the line as long he got Sasha by his side. Whose Sasha do you ask? Well, it's his Splatling gun of course! 

Yes, I know it's strange to name your gun. No wait... Jayden named his roller, 'Harvester'... Yet, it strangely suits the gun. I Wonder why?...

Levi may be a calm, quiet, and wise guy when hanging out with him, but when you give him Sasha? He will definitely hold the line as long as he can! Plus, I always get to see and hear from him his Battle Cries and his screams of Joy when he is mowing down opponents. I can still remember it.

"HEEEEEEEEEEEYAW!" or "Move EM OUT!" His signature western Cry and his.

He also got some funny catchphrases too.

"Woowee, Maki'n Beacon!" or "Boy, you should have brought more gun?" Always crack me up. 

A little-known fact about him. Levi really loves to joke about Sasha "costing 400 000 Splat Dollars to fire his weapon for 12 seconds." 

Where did he actually get his gun anyways? From Harmony or from Sheldon?  Something is oddly familiar with his gun though?... But I can't place a tentacle about it!... Hmm...

Then you got my friend who came back after 3 years of being separated! Kassy Ventura. I knew ever since we were 5. Going to the same kindergarten, where Bell goes now. She's very boyish for an inkling girl, always butting heads with Jayden. She really loves to butt heads with Jayden either showing off who is dominant or defending Kai, who was once scrawny and weak before, from Jayden's bullying. 

Yeah, Jayden used to be a bully.

I wonder how he and Eleo coming along at Grizz Co?...

Yet let's go back to Kassy. Everything changed though when she had to move to Splatsville located on the western side of the world. Her sudden move saddens me, Jayden, and Eleo. But Kai took Kassy's leave the heaviest. Yeah, I remembered that Kai and Kassy were that close back then. Playing in the sandbox and on the swings. Those were the days.

I'm surprised that Kassy adopted a very girlish nature when we met again. Recalling her sisterly and motherly nature to the kids in Bell's playgroup. I wouldn't have gotten through my emotional turmoil without her though. 

Thank you Kassy...

And Oh yeah! I remembered when Kassy left, Kai made a promise to become stronger for her, or was Kassy threatening Kai to become stronger? Can't remember though. He kept his promise though. Kai has certainly changed over the years. Butting heads with Jayden in Kassy's place, even beating him for the Champion title, and yet his change went sour...

Oh, Kassy... I remembered you trembling on the pavement... Kai pushing you away... His Dark cold stare still both me and you...

I noticed something though?... Kai had unleashed something within Kassy though. Under all the caring and humble nature was her inner Punk. Because of witnessing Kai's dark change, she finally joined my cause, my team to participate in the tournament.

Kassy is our main Roller. My Muscle. My right-hand gal and Im her Left hand. I can always depend on her when things get rough. I remember it all too well. We always execute our signature tag team strategies. After all these years she still knows how to roll with her Kraken Splat Roller and I always get my signature splashdowns for her when she's in a pinch.

I'm excited to go into combat in our first match!

And yet...

Kassy?... You didn't want to resort to this but... you were forced by him...

Remembering him made me pull out my Necklace and the Water Necklace. His own necklace... I need to get to him. I need to save his last light, his hope... Kai...

 I need to get to him...

No!

We need to get to him! Together... Kassy? Levi? Dan?

We'll brace this storm together and we'll save him...

FOR KAI...