Journal Entry 8#

Well, Journal. I still feel empty... alone... I dreamed of a previous life... A life I once had. All the people I cared about were there... Yet, there are some I lost... 

And then I have this life... I thought I had everything. I thought I could finally live with them for the rest of my life, but I lost all of it in the end... 

This... This is not what I wanted to be... But... I already lost her with this life... I just want to be with them... All of them... I don't want to lose them, again...

 Selena... Our promise we made?... Worthless...

Everything I wrote down is how felt last night... Until another miserable day started.

5 am in the morning. It's just me and Bell around the home. Mommy and Daddy had an urgent meeting this time. Something about a new shirt Mommy was working on. Honestly, they are always at work during the daytime, and they won't be home until 4 or 5 pm. Well, at least they are here compared to what I had before... 

And as expected though if they were gone? It's up to me to take care of Bell. Usually, Harmony would be my backup, but since she is gone, for now. I, her big sister, had to get her ready for Kindergarten today. I entered her room and woke her up. Surprisingly, Bell was more serene, compared to her last behavior...  I still have flashbacks of her wild behavior yesterday.

I made her breakfast and I watched her getting trying not to fall asleep she almost slept on her bowl though. Hehe heh...

After that, I suited Bell with her cute kindergarten outfit. The suit Bell was wearing was mine before when I was 5 years old. Huh, Mommy kept this old thing after old years? Wonder what will she do with it though after Bell grows up?

Anyways, Bell grabbed her bag and we began our adventure to her school, which my sister Harmony works in, by the way.

 I watched Bell blissfully run ahead of me chasing birds away. Looking at a fountain. I was kinda jealous of her. Her nature was so... happy as if the problems she had just witnessed weren't there. Sigh... If only I was her age. Blissful, and no problems that I'm facing.

We got on a train that leads to her school, I pulled out my phone to entertain myself while Bell looks out the window. I was skimming through social media to find a post about... Jayden and Eleo?!

 Hashtag Worst Grizzco Employee Imposters?... What happened to my guys? What do you guys do?! Oh, my COD! The humiliation for Jayden. First, losing his champion title? Now, this?! Oh boy... I dunno if Tito is having a field day touring his son hiding from the public light.

In a midst of all this Bell tried to show me something cool she saw, but I was too distracted to pay her attention. Yet another blunder by me. PARIS YOU IDIOT!!

ALSO... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! We almost missed out our train station stop as well! If it wasn't for Bell, we could have been late for her school! I tried to remain composed but Bell is slowly losing trust in me. THIS IS NOT THE INKLING I AM! WHY?! What is wrong with me?!...

While internally struggling, I managed to drop off Bell at her school. Gave her one last hug and promised that I will be back for her by 1 pm. 

But, She somehow read how  I was feeling and offered to stay with her. I told her I had to go to the cafe to pay because of... Reasons! Yes, Reasons!  Welp after that, her face puffed in irritation and she just dragged me into the building. A strong girl she was! 

Bell happily greeted random staff and so I thought it was a random staff?! I watched Bell hugging her and then told her about me and I was shocked to see her again!

To my surprise, I managed to meet another long-time friend, whom I haven't seen for over 3 years! Her family had to move to another city though, which is the desert chaotic city, Splatsville. The reason is that the new bridge was actually finished and want to seek new opportunities. A new life... Yet she is here?!