Introduction

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

R E P L A C E M E N T

Diya Mehta loves her simple life, which is full of quiet joys and big dreams.

However, things get out of hand when she has to become a replacement for her cousin Riya, who ran away.

Diya gets married to Rishabh Singh Rathore all of a sudden, a rich man she barely knows who is also the king.

She thinks it was just an unfortunate mishap, but she has no idea that it was all carefully planned.

As Diya struggles to fit into her new role, she remains unaware of Rishabh's obsession and the secrets hiding beneath the surface.

Will she be able to fit in?

What will she do when she figures out the truth?

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

S N E A K   P E A K

"Did you really think that I married her just to let go of her? Did I plan everything just so that she can get away with a low life like you?" Rishabh growled as he took out a knife.

"She will hate you for this" Akaash said horrified.

"She can, I am hers to love, hers to hate," Rishabh checked the sharpness of the knife by sliding his thumb on it, "just like SHE IS MINE" he smirked.

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

D I S C L A I M E R

This is a Dark Romance Book which means that it will include mature content, traumas, suicide attempts and violence.

This is my very own idea and work, which took a lot of effort that's why PLAGIARISM WILL NOT BE TOLERATED AT ALL!!!

(If you find anyone copying/plagiarising this novel, kindly inform me immediately so an action could be taken)

© All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or a reel that gives the author credit for the book.

I also do not allow anyone to translate the story into another language, without my permission!

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well.

This is my first time writing and English is not my First Language.

Saying that, Ignore any grammatical mistakes and errors.

Do support and show some love.

I hope you enjoy the story.

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━